Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDailyThread - 8/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I'm glad Tate has shown improvement recently. I purchased a Green Ref auto long ago and I was starting to assume it would be a card that would sit in my closet and never end up selling.

TATIS BOMB

Nice pickup! I picked up a base auto a couple months ago cheap because shipping was free since I bought another card from the seller. Glad I did, I can't believe how his autos have taken off.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Tanner Houck's line - 3 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 3 K

Sean Reid-Foley's line - 6 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 5 K

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
They've gone up in value?? That's awesome. I don't believe I've ever checked out his prices since my purchase of the Green Ref auto nearly two years ago.

Yep, base autos are $50 pretty consistently. There's a raw green auction with 3 days left which should give you a good idea.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Oops my bad!! I mean Tatis...

Dang I was gonna say I gotta get all my Tates out asap

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Yeah, I was just about to go through my box of prospect stuff and toss it up on e-bay like, right now!

Sorry Gjb70, I thought you were talking about Tate but yes, Tatis is awesome too. I don't have a green refractor auto of him but I do have a base auto & refractor auto and I've definitely noticed the uptick in value. Regradless, I plan to hold his cards because I think there is much room for improvement. I mean, it's not often that an 18 year old shortstop puts up the sort of power he has. He could end up a 30+ HR guy

Jack Flaherty's line - 7 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 9 K

SWEET! My fantasy team compels the Cards to call him up....I COMPEL YOU!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts