Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Thank you sir. It's a sweet card. I had no idea it was that big!

Here it is (FriarGs scan)

13B6EE76-29D8-4E30-BBCF-21876B83F78D-7767-000007EE5222B365_zpsc7974f50.jpg

Last edited:

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Nice auto, congrats on your first!! I hope you dont stop there and there are many more to come (just not the ones i want or am going after...) :)

BMaggs

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle, Washington
Is that an actual 91 release score auto? That's a really neat auto card. Love the cards in this thread guys, I don't post much, but I have been following this thread for a few years. Great stuff as always!

And to the guy above me... You have a great collection, but man you are painful to listen too.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on your 1st Auto trolea1234, sorry I've been lagging on getting some cards together for you

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Is that an actual 91 release score auto? That's a really neat auto card. Love the cards in this thread guys, I don't post much, but I have been following this thread for a few years. Great stuff as always!

And to the guy above me... You have a great collection, but man you are painful to listen too.

I'm pretty sure its a oversize type card, not a set card

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011

I personally dislike how he advertises his collection in every damn post,or posts his own pictures over others threads.I get he's proud,and I completely relate..But geeeeeez.

You know you do it TPM,if ya calmed down the bragging I think you'd be alot more accepted.No offence,and I really dont mean to offend.But its kind of annoying.

PS-got something coming in the mail,that is somewhat common thats eluded me for awhile!

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
And to add,heres something i picked up a few weeks back on CL.I know its a reds jersey..Still thinking if I wanna frame it or sell/trade it.

07FDE2AC-BF51-4273-86C7-35BE16FD36E8-5350-00000A4E2481D650.jpg

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Any of you fine members have extra copies of the 1997 Bowman's Best International Refractor and Atomic Refractor of Griffey?

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois

Was just trying to give the new guy some encouragement hoping he will have a very nice collection someday is all.
I personally dislike how he advertises his collection in every damn post,or posts his own pictures over others threads.I get he's proud,and I completely relate..But geeeeeez.

You know you do it TPM,if ya calmed down the bragging I think you'd be alot more accepted.No offence,and I really dont mean to offend.But its kind of annoying.

PS-got something coming in the mail,that is somewhat common thats eluded me for awhile!
I won't mention anything more about my collection so we can all move on. Also, nice Griffey jersey there! Doesn't bother me that it is a Reds jersey as long as it is Griffey it's all good! Thanks!
And to add,heres something i picked up a few weeks back on CL.I know its a reds jersey..Still thinking if I wanna frame it or sell/trade it.

07FDE2AC-BF51-4273-86C7-35BE16FD36E8-5350-00000A4E2481D650.jpg

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
I've been looking for a tribute auto, but there's only been one on ebay for a few weeks, and I think it is overpriced. Is anyone looking to move a 2012 tribute auto. If so, let me know and I'd be willing to work a deal.

TC

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
Understandable...I had a deal worked out on eBay for his museum framed auto an it fell through at the last second

Latest posts