Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I was devastated when a '96 mirror gold Puckett popped up for a $120 buy it now a couple years ago on eBay. I offered the guy who bought it $1,200 & he wouldn't part with it. I'd be willing to go higher today to just end the search. Someone on these boards told me they knew someone who had several mirror gold Puckett's. I wish I knew how to contact that person to at least make an offer on one of them.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I was devastated when a '96 mirror gold Puckett popped up for a $120 buy it now a couple years ago on eBay. I offered the guy who bought it $1,200 & he wouldn't part with it. I'd be willing to go higher today to just end the search. Someone on these boards told me they knew someone who had several mirror gold Puckett's. I wish I knew how to contact that person to at least make an offer on one of them.

Yeah I bought a lot of nice cards from that collection but the mirror gold haunts me too.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
1888bbce-d74a-4f8d-8e93-56ea2a6354e8_zpsyhd7kiyb.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Nice card, but is it just me or does Juan Gone without a stash just look off? LOL

Just not Igor without the stache.

I thought the close-ups were a little too EXTREME CLOSE UP on those, although I do love everything else about cards - the glowing silver foil, the borderless design, the Studio and team logos, and the name at the top in tall lettering.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Probably not considered "Super Sweet" but still a cool oddball for player collectors.

1996 Fleer Variations
Top Left - Base card w/Silver Foil
Top Right - Base card w/Gold Foil(Standard)
Bottom Left - Tiffany Parallel with Gold Foil instead of rainbow
Bottom Right - Tiffany Parallel with normal rainbow foil

1996 Fleer Variations.jpg

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I consider those "Super Sweet" Josh. I would love to find those '96 Fleer Puckett variations. I just have the two commons and was the second high bidder on one of those that you won on eBay. I've been searching for them but haven't had any luck finding them yet!

Members online