Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just downloaded Topps Bunt-Can someone explain how it works?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Just downloaded Topps Bunt and looking for some clarification on how it works? Similar to one-day fantasy but with cards? Also what's everyone's opinion on it-still not to sure since it looks like you will never see the actually cards in hand?

Thanks,
Jeff

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
As a person who doesn't put money into it, and actually made a few bucks, I love it. I know they are not real card, but for me they have been completely free so I enjoy it very much.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm with [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION]. I play with the intention of not putting any money in it and just having fun. You get coins each day just for logging in and extra coins on Sunday. The 10k challenge is a must play because it's easy to get the 10000 coins each day.

The gameplay is just like daily fantasy only you can switch the cards during the games. There is a video on youtube of a guy with multiple TV's and a computer watching MLB Network, changing his lineups almost by the minute to get the most points. Most of the games are free to play so it's basically like getting free coins or packs.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Just like most other Topps ventures, it was great when it first started. Now it's so complicated it is impossible for most people to understand or play.

2013 seemed perfect. Made watching games much more enjoyable to play along with. Now I don't even know.

A_Pharis

I made close to $300 with no investment my first month. Selling inserts was easy, and you didn't have to do a whole lot. Now, it seems like there are so many inserts that pretty much everything is diluted. Difficult pulls are selling for under a buck unless you hit one of the super rare items. Those super rare items are usually only available to VIPs, too. (Read: people who spend on the app)

i know, I know. Poor me, right? Well, in combatting people who were making money that way, they've punished the casual players.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Bunt was much better last year, but if anyone has any Andre Dawson bunt cards then let me know!

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Thanks for the thoughts guys. But how the heck would you sell these things? eBay and then just do a trade with no cards in return?
Seems like Topps would be smart to create a new marketplace just for these and Star Wars, etc.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks for the thoughts guys. But how the heck would you sell these things? eBay and then just do a trade with no cards in return?
Seems like Topps would be smart to create a new marketplace just for these and Star Wars, etc.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sell them on eBay and then you get the Bunt ID of the buyer and he trade the buyer the card the buyer bought plus one card you have in common, in return you get the same card back that you have in common. For example, I buy an Andre Dawson signature card from you. I send you my Bunt ID hawk8. You add me to your friends list and then trade me the Andre Dawson signature card and an Anthony Rizzo white base for an Anthony Rizzo white base.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
like others said, it was much better last year. i dont play anymore, i only get on to claim my free coins and bust packs to sell on ebay.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
After having used both Bunt and Star Wars Trader the last few weeks, it seems like the Star Wars Trader is the better app. Bunt seems like almost nothing but an attempt at a money grab as people chase the inserts, while the Star Wars one seems to be more people just collecting their favorites. Did Bunt used to be like SWT?

Thanks,
Jeff

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I've had it about a week and hate it. I do the stuff for free coins and never get them, I'll probably uninstall it, I saw some for sale on eBay which is the only reason I got it

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
How do u sell them? I don't have anything worth a crap... Yet

after you sell it you get the winners bunt ID and propose a trade. trade them the card they won and some common card that you both have. for example i sold the triple sig randy johnson, pedro martinez, and john smoltz. i traded that and a jose altuve for the same jose altuve.

Members online

Latest posts