Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where are all the BIG Immaculate Hits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I know it's barely 24 hours old, but a quick search on eBay doesn't yield much that I'd consider a "BIG" hit. I saw a nice Pete Rose Tag and a Bat Knob of someone, but I would have thought there would have been a couple big ones posted.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea agree, I haven't seen anything huge huge yet on eBay or in breaks but I'm sure they're hitting. Also, wouldn't rule out those huge huge hits staying in someone's PC considering how unique and nice they are, ie wouldn't' see them on eBay, etc.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
I'm one of many watching that Gwynn. Interested to see what it brings for sure. Hadn't seen that Ripken in the link above til just now. Very nice as well. Gotta agree that much of these will probably never see the light of day on eBay as so much will go straight into PC's.

Guy just listed a Trout button numbered to 5 for a 1400.00 BIN. Seems like a lot of cash to this old school collector. Prices of these cards take some getting used to....whew!

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Part of me is sad Belle isn't in this because I feel like some one of a kind pieces would be created but my wallet is happy ;)

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Yep, I agree fully. I have been thinking A LOT about scaling back my collecting in the past year or so and what will become of it and the new high end stuff like this bothers me more and more these days. At that rate, buying a complete jersey for anything less than $100,000 seems like a bargain!! (yep, that is sarcasm!) Think of all the patch, button, tag, letter and plain old jersey cards you can make in the $1k + range with a complete jersey.

People are just willing to spend too much in my mind for these cards. More power to anyone though who does't bat an eye spending a mortgage payment on a shirt button!!

I would have hit that BIN on the Garvey auto #'d/10 for $80 in a past life, but now I think it is twice the price it should be!

Guy just listed a Trout button numbered to 5 for a 1400.00 BIN. Seems like a lot of cash to this old school collector. Prices of these cards take some getting used to....whew!

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
As a Rickey guy, would you say it's $500+?

It's one of those cards that I can appreciate because of the thought that went into it.
I can see it going upwards of 500, yes. Which is crazy because you could get the pair of GU gloves for that price.... Cool to look at for me, but I know I'll never dish out the cash to acquire it.

Members online

No members online now.