Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My ENTIRE Jose Canseco Collection - In Pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Awesome post. I love looking at all of the oddball cards from the 80s and 90s. Maybe one day Ill be motivated enough to scan in my Mattingly collection.

My hope is that one day everyone will so we can all look at everyone's collections! It has helped tons in terms of also having a count of everything, too!

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Tanner as always an EPIC post and that is an impressive run of 2015 topps archives I wish I had all of darryl strawberry I got several but some went for crazy amounts.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Tanner as always an EPIC post and that is an impressive run of 2015 topps archives I wish I had all of darryl strawberry I got several but some went for crazy amounts.

Thanks man! Yeah, those buybacks can get a lil pricey.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I couldn't help myself - I put EVERYTHING back in again instead of just showing the gu/auto/1 of 1s!

Sweet! I still have at least 1 you need among my promos :) 1997 Select Company Sample. It's part of my set, but I didn't think I had anything left you needed, I thought the last one was the 1989 Score Promo.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Sweet! I still have at least 1 you need among my promos :) 1997 Select Company Sample. It's part of my set, but I didn't think I had anything left you needed, I thought the last one was the 1989 Score Promo.

Yup! and [MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION] has that punched score card too that I'm patiently waiting for him on to lose interest in! :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Well there is your answer to if the 89' Score Promo exists that you asked a week it two ago.

Ryan

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I was asking about the 90 score ... the 89 i had to pay an arm and a leg for, but i'm glad i got it! :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I was asking about the 90 score ... the 89 i had to pay an arm and a leg for, but i'm glad i got it! :)

Yes, my bad, you asked about 90/91, not 89/90. Glad you got the 89' and good luck on the 90'. Lets hope we both locate our guy in the next few years.

Ryan

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Dang... Took my 56K AOL Dial Up service four days to get though this post, but wow was it worth it! I gotta get something going with my Gwynn collection! Thank for posting and the tips!

Members online