Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<<<Thursday Morning Thread>>>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I forgot to mention, I was able to make it to the PO today. Mailed some stuff out to be signed via 50/50 with a couple of guys. One of them is for 3 Denard Span autos and an Adam LaRoche with the Nats. I'm getting Span on 2010 and 2013 Ginter cards along with an 8x10. I want to get Span on his entire Ginter run signed, and I already have 2 signed and then I want to upgrade my 8x10 since it was from a studio photo shoot. The other package was mailed out to [MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION] The big one from that would be getting Eric Chavez on a 2008 Ginter for my set. Also mailed out 11 lb. 7 oz. worth of cards today as well!

Last edited:

A_Pharis

I forgot to mention, I was able to make it to the PO today. Mailed some stuff out to be signed via 50/50 with a couple of guys. One of them is for 3 Denard Span autos and an Adam LaRoche with the Nats. I'm getting Span on 2010 and 2013 Ginter cards along with an 8x10. I want to get Span on his entire Ginter run signed, and I already have 2 signed and then I want to upgrade my 8x10 since it was from a studio photo shoot. The other package was mailed out to @dbacksfan4life The big one from that would be getting Eric Chavez on a 2008 Ginter for my set. Also mailed out 11 lb. 7 oz. worth of cards today as well!

Hell of a post office run.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - what are you going to do with those jerseys you got? Keeping them all or what? if you look to move one, I may work something out if you're interested. Just let me know if you ever do.

I'm going to frame one for sure.

Erin opened one at the game, so that one will be worn.

If I decide to move the third one, you have dibs. :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hell of a post office run.

It was nice to get rid of all of those cards, especially before I move back home in a couple of weeks. 2 weeks worth of class left. One week of lectures and then finals week. When I go home on Saturday, I plan on taking a few things with me that I can live without these next 2 weeks. But I traded a medium flat rate box full of cards for some IP/TTM autos that I need in my collection. I don't have access to the players that I'll be getting in return and I either need them for my 2 Ginter sets (08-09) or my Twins collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts