Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS (CALLING BOB LOBLAW) 2013 BOWMAN DRAFT HOBBY CASE WORTH OF PHILLIES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'll send just the hits, or the entire hobby case worth of Phillies cards I hit tonight in a 2013 BDP hobby case break. Cards should arrive in 3-4 days here, so you'd have them in a week, roughly.

Tonight I hit the following Phillies:

Andrew Knapp green ref auto /75
Jake Sweaney redwave ref /25
Will Morris black ref /35
Cord Sandberg green ref /75
JP Crawford orange bp /250

Not sure what other inserts or refractors I got, but I'll receive all the chrome and paper also.

You can have the whole case worth for $80/dlvd. Seems fair to me. If you want a link to the break to see the hits, I can get it for you.

PM is good. Thanks.

Last edited:

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I thought he was. Haven't seen him around here in months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
He was recently reinstated as part of the rehabilitation program. I realize some won't like it but its the same stance we have always had.

The worst part of the rehabilitation program was not seeing the sun 23 1/2 out of 24 hours... I didn't know if it was night or day... and the screams...the screams... I've heard things...and seen things...things you just can't unsee.

Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.
To me it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bull*** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****.

Last edited: