Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 CASES *HIGH-END* Baseball National Treasures & Dynasty HIT DRAFT 37 SPOTS - OPEN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Products: 1 Case of EACH of the following:

2014 Panini National Treasures Baseball
2014 Topps Dynasty Baseball

# of Cases: 2 Cases

# of Boxes: 9 Hobby Boxes

Expected # of Hits

Auto's & Memorabilia: 37 HITS

Date of Break: ASAP

Duration of Break: 1-2 Hours

Host(s): Ty

This is a pure HIT draft. Your spot will get you 2 SPOTS in the draft for $175. Each additional spot is $85ea.

37 TOTAL PREMIUM HITS!

Viewing Information:

You can view the break LIVE here: http://www.downtownbreaks.com/watch-live/

Updates during break will be posted here and on our Twitter: https://twitter.com/DowntownBreaks

Requirements:

* All participants must either register or be registered on FCB.
* All trades, disclosures, break discussion, or notifications will take place within this thread.

There will be 37 TOTAL Spots. Any additional hits will be snake drafted at the end.

1 Dmoney
2 Dmoney
3 Dmoney
4 Dmoney
5 Dmoney
6 Dmoney
7 Sportscards7777
8 Sportscards7777
9 AlwaysOctober14
10 AlwaysOctoer14
11 Moxacaine
12 Moxacaine
13 Sportscards7777
14 Sportscards7777
20 A_Pharis
22 A_Pharis
30 GoodMcNasty
36 GoodMcNasty

We will randomize the draft order 7x and allow 30 minutes for trades.

Last edited:

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
[MENTION=12101]rtuj[/MENTION] [MENTION=12115]sportscards7777[/MENTION] [MENTION=2168]TonyH[/MENTION] [MENTION=12116]mkell1424[/MENTION] [MENTION=12098]blindmr[/MENTION] [MENTION=12081]AlwaysOctober14[/MENTION]

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Tempting, but no breaks til I resolve where my NT case went. Hopefully one of the neighbors got it. Though I don't think any of them has the same name as the person that signed for it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Tempting, but no breaks til I resolve where my NT case went. Hopefully one of the neighbors got it. Though I don't think any of them has the same name as the person that signed for it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Are you serious!! That is a bummer....hopefully you get that resolved.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Are you serious!! That is a bummer....hopefully you get that resolved.

I called late last night after seeing it showed as "Delivered" and signed by someone that doesn't live here. They emailed an image of the signature which is pretty much two scribbles. Very odd delivery time too 8:53PM, most of my UPS packages arrive between 6:30-7:30PM. :confused:

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Oh no! I hope that you figure it out soon! I'd be excited to open it of course!

Someone brought my case today! They don't even live on the same street, 5 blocks away. They said they called UPS cause they left two of our boxes with them and they never went to pick them up. So he decided to bring them himself. Breaking and posting results soon. :D

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Someone brought my case today! They don't even live on the same street, 5 blocks away. They said they called UPS cause they left two of our boxes with them and they never went to pick them up. So he decided to bring them himself. Breaking and posting results soon. :D

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Wow, awesome, so there are still some good people left in this world, haha

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
That's great news! Buy that guy a case of beer!

Members online

No members online now.