Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night thread with an unoriginal title

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I cannot understate how much I loathe ISPs. Imagine all of the anger you hold against card companies, then multiply it by 10 and make it your every day job. That's me today.

I requested 2 quotes for 2 customers back in August, and provided all of the necessary information, as I have done with the last 150 circuits over the past 3 years.

I followed up 2 weeks ago - "oh these circuits are taking some time to price". Ok, fine.

I check in last week, and the guy I was dealing with has handed this off to a new girl. She asks me for all the same basic information. I said nope - you're going to have to talk internally and find out what I sent. I'm not resending it.

This is no mom-and-pop operation; they are a publicly traded company. They are more ineffectual than government at any level.

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Dude. I have 3 MPLS conversions in place right now.

I totally feel your pain. I wanna choke the **** outta L3 and ATT

ATT, ouch. Mine are MPLS circuits with Zayo.

If you ever see the headline "Man slaughters entire division of global ISP", I probably won't be posting here for awhile.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
It was ok. Heres the breakdown.

2017 Museum Collection hits:

Orioles quad patch (Britton/Gausman/Bundy/Wieters) /75
Jacob DeGrom patch /35
Miguel Sano triple jersey auto 22/199(jersey #)
Aaron Judge auto /299

2017 Absolute Football
Laquan Treadwell auto /99
Patrick Mahomes auto /100
Jeremy McNichols RPA /299
Chris Godwin patch /25
Marcus Mariota 5pc Tools of the Trade /25
and a case hit
Mitch Trubisky Glass redemption

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey fellers. Went to the LCS this afternoon on a super quick trip. Got a box of 2017 Museum Baseball and and box of 2017 Absolute Football.

Museum always has some pretty cool cards. Do share some scans.

Praying for people down in the Caribbean and Florida. My relatives in Florida have all evacuated. Thankfully for them, they are able to be far away before the storm hit. Hoping by some miracle it turns out to sea and doesn't do any more damage.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I agree. Museum is pretty nice. This year has been so so for me. I was hoping to hit one of those sweet dual Kris Bryant/Mike Trout dual autos. No such luck. But I can't really complain with this box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online