Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG FB Break #4 - '12 Topps Strata - scans added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan - bengals
ljw29 - Red Skins
Rbadger - dolphins
steve-a-reno - Colts
Pikeman - 49ers
tramers - panthers
AIC - Ravens
pikeman - Buc
pikeman - Browns
jdhaugh11 - Seahawks
muskies - NY Giants
ljw - Denver
DP33 - Lions

Right now only 13 teams taken, would love to get 3 more

Each slot gets 2 teams, 1 picked and 1 random

Slot Price
---------
$68.50
---------

There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Rbadger - dolphins , Eagles
tramers - panthers, Steelers
ljw - Denver, Rams
muskies - NY Giants, Jaqs
ljw29 - Red Skins, Patriots
steve-a-reno - Colts, Vickings
pikeman - Buc, Broncos
DP33 - Lions, Jets
jdhaugh11 - Seahawks, Bears
Pikeman - 49ers, Titans
AIC - Ravens - the rest
muskiesfan - bengals, Texans
pikeman - Browns, Cardinals

Timestamp: 2012-12-20 01:23:48 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Last edited:

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Don't mean to be a downer but having a case break where the person can pick their team and the cost is the same for each team is not the way to go. Either random draw for teams or have different prices for the teams. Nobody will pay $68 for the teams remaining or at least they shouldn't.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This is a Team Collectors Group, that is why the prices are all the same. Everyone gets their team for the year.

We do all different products from all different years.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Actually I take my statement back, the Seahawks are left which is pretty good with Wilson and Turbin. Also I didn't see that you get a 2nd random team. Should read before I type! Can I get in on the Seahawks?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Actually I take my statement back, the Seahawks are left which is pretty good with Wilson and Turbin. Also I didn't see that you get a 2nd random team. Should read before I type! Can I get in on the Seahawks?

No problem at all, I would love to get 16 guys involved, it would make things easy each month. I open it up to the rest to keep the slots at reasonable pricing for the group.

Even if we dont get to 16 slots, the break will go on no matter what and I will probably take the remainder of the teams.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Please put me down for the New York Football Giants as well. If it's okay, I would like to keep them every month. So I will take 2 teams every break instead of 1. If need be, I may add a third. Thanks!

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Re: AIC TCG FB Break #4 - '12 Topps Strata 12ct Case - Open Teams!!

There are about 6 teams or so I wouldn't mind getting as my second team. When will we know?

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
There are about 6 teams or so I wouldn't mind getting as my second team. When will we know?

going to give this one more day, if no more sign ups I will send out payment info.

Maybe instead of a random for the 2nd team, I will use random.org and you guys can draft/pick your second team.

How does that sound?

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Re: AIC TCG FB Break #4 - '12 Topps Strata 12ct Case - Open Teams!!

That is a really good idea because a team I like might not be that high on the list of someone else. This way it gives us all a better chance of getting the team we want.

Members online

Latest posts