Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
RING2.jpg

this might hurt you for awhile

Barry it was a phone issue and the app. It sometimes quotes the wrong post

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Down to 10, but need the Mays and Mantle, holding off for awhile on anything new, got a bit crazy the last few months.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good Morning Gents! Weekend is around the corner and only 5 more hours of work to go :)

Steve - EXCELLENT Paxton and the Posey Strata patch is nice! Topps did well on those, and its good to see even the not so great patches still look outstanding in that set! Posey's auto looks better than ever IMO as well :)

Thanks Alex. I waited forever on that Paxton. Wouldn't take a replacement.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Good morning kiddies
And happy belated birthday to [MENTION=4103]TyHope[/MENTION] (Ty)
And happy birthday to [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] (Sam Banks) [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] (Eric) [MENTION=2429]subpop77[/MENTION] ( Bryan)

Thank you sir.

I've been mowing the yard, and going to have a cookout.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Same with Bryan, [MENTION=2429]subpop77[/MENTION] [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION]

Easter Egg hunt cancelled in the park, probably cancelled outside of the church. Now the kids will just get a bag full of eggs, since it snowed a few inches and now it's raining out ... and not raining to get rid of the snow, but just freezing on top of the snow. Awesome ...

Thank you, thank you.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Happy Birthday to [MENTION=4103]TyHope[/MENTION] [MENTION=2429]subpop77[/MENTION] [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] and also Mack had one this week. Can't remember his screen name. There is someone else I am forgetting as well.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Painted an Easter Egg at the neighbors today...

View attachment 34087

Haha that's awesome! By the way, I received my cards today, and thank you a bunch for doing that. The signed roster was a nice surprise! I don't know how to thank you for helping me out, and the Clete looks good back at home with the other signed 2008 Ginter cards

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Haha that's awesome! By the way, I received my cards today, and thank you a bunch for doing that. The signed roster was a nice surprise! I don't know how to thank you for helping me out, and the Clete looks good back at home with the other signed 2008 Ginter cards

No prob, do you recognize the roster names? I have them written down on the one I did for me. No thanks needed, I was happy to help, still wish I could've gotten that dang Meyer done tho, haha

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good evening all. Went to a flea market this morning. If you saw all of the random crap I picked up, you would think I was high. Razors, body wash, gum, hand sanitizer, a Nike football, a baseball bat, a new PS3 controller and of course some cards. Fun day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No prob, do you recognize the roster names? I have them written down on the one I did for me. No thanks needed, I was happy to help, still wish I could've gotten that dang Meyer done tho, haha

Haha no worries, I can send him TTM. The only downside is that he tends to sign in black TTM, and I prefer blue, but I can't complain about a free auto. And I'm thinking these are the guys on the roster-
Gene Glynn
Eric Fryer
Eric Farris
James Beresford

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Haha no worries, I can send him TTM. The only downside is that he tends to sign in black TTM, and I prefer blue, but I can't complain about a free auto. And I'm thinking these are the guys on the roster-
Gene Glynn
Eric Fryer
Eric Farris
James Beresford

You got it

Members online

Latest posts