Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*UPDATE* 2014 Triple Threads Rainbow...Canseco Edition *UPDATE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Not a huge deal - but there has not been many Canseco rainbows to go after in recent years. Got them all but the Ruby 1/1 in 10 days from release - not too bad! There is still a chance I run into that Ruby 1/1 yet!

19700101_212229_zps0b736e93.jpg

-AJ

Last edited:

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Thats impressive. Congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Nice job collecting them AJ! Good luck on the 1/1. I'll keep an eye open for it!

Fordman

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
How did you land it? And congrats!

- I found it on ebay -

Funny story though...

So... over a year ago I was at The Great Wolf Lodge with my wife and kids. They went to bed I was surfing ebay on my tablet
and found the Sapphire 1/25 and snatched it up - Thinking this may be as good as it gets unless that Ruby 1/1 shows up one day.

Well, I was literally sitting in The Great Wolf Lodge with my wife and kids this week (like 13 months later) and there was the
Ruby 1/1 on ebay. I literally found myself in the identical situation, same place, room, time of day, it was quite unimaginable.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
- I found it on ebay -

Funny story though...

So... over a year ago I was at The Great Wolf Lodge with my wife and kids. They went to bed I was surfing ebay on my tablet
and found the Sapphire 1/25 and snatched it up - Thinking this may be as good as it gets unless that Ruby 1/1 shows up one day.

Well, I was literally sitting in The Great Wolf Lodge with my wife and kids this week (like 13 months later) and there was the
Ruby 1/1 on ebay. I literally found myself in the identical situation, same place, room, time of day, it was quite unimaginable.

I assume you have booked your reservation for next time already ;)

Ryan

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Thanks guys!

I actually passed on the blank back and printing plates!

-AJ

*Edit: It's like I knew this would find me one day! ;)

Last edited:

Members online