Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball - canned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Configuration: 5 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.

We are proud to announce our inaugural product that will feature some of the greatest players to grace the field. Also included are the managers, umpires, and announcers who have earned their place in the Hall. Each factory sealed box of HOF Signed Card Edition includes 5 signed trading cards, as well as 1 Pastime Points card which can be exchanged for autographed memorabilia. As an added value we have also included randomly inserted redemption cards for autographed memorabilia. Each card is authenticated and encased in a one-touch magnetic holder and secured with our tamper proof seal.

Only 100 boxes produced!

5 boxes per case

20 total cases
Bonus added: Mickey Mantle HOT Box! 5 signed trading cards of The Mick

Every card is authenticated by JSA, PSA/DNA, or the respected trading card manufacture.

25 total slots

After break is filled and paid for we will randomize the list 3 times using Random.org and you can then draft your hit.

Pastime Points and randomly inserted redemption cards will be randomly assigned after the break.

slot price
--------
$52.50
--------
1 - jhmini
2 - gitarst182
3 - gitarst182
13 - osappy1
14 -
25 - Contest!!

Last edited by a moderator:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm in but, man, "draft" style is scary to me bwhat made you choose it over just randomizing?

so you want it random, I randomize the list and 1st card out goes to 1st person, all the way down, instead of you drafting a card.

A_Pharis

If the concensus wants draft - I am fine with it. The advantage to a product like this being pure by-the-list is that the quality of the hit isn't necessarily dictated by the vacinity to the top of the list. (Edit: What I mean is that there's no "base" cards so even without drafting, everyone has a prety even shot at getting a decent "hit", right? Unless the hits are stacked to the back of the boxes.)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball - Draft Break

Correct. The 5 hits are autoed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Here's a little more information for those who are curious about the product.

Also, there is a Joe DiMaggio hot box now as well.

Here is a checklist of the players that are included - http://pastimecards.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/PLAYERCHECKLIST.pdf

FRONPAGE.png

frontpage2.png

Attachments

• frontpage2.png
    frontpage2.png
    654.7 KB · Views: 60

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball - Draft Break

So each auto is not stabbed?
Are they just in toploaders?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball - Draft Break

Staying draft format?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball - Draft Break

Random it is. I will just randomize the list once full and that will be the order the cards come out of the packs

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball - Random!!

How about this. Will get another break going as I have 3 cases coming. One random and one draft

jhmini

Mar 21, 2012
That would be cool! Looks like you got a big chunk of what they made lol Should have a good chance at 1 of the Hot boxes if not both.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts