Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] - Andrew - there seems to be some interest in adding a box of Tribute (or 2) to the GQ breaks. What would this do to the per cost slot?

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
@All In Cards - Andrew - there seems to be some interest in adding a box of Tribute (or 2) to the GQ breaks. What would this do to the per cost slot?

We should wait until June when we possibly do '13 Topps S2 Jumbo as it is a lot cheaper per case.

We could also think about doing a various higher end box break in say Oct or Nov when there is very little baseball product coming out.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
We should wait until June when we possibly do '13 Topps S2 Jumbo as it is a lot cheaper per case.

We could also think about doing a various higher end box break in say Oct or Nov when there is very little baseball product coming out.

Good point. Both S2 and Archives are a few hundred less per case that GQ.

Let me throw something out there...

For the June break, how about 1/2 case S2 Jumbo, 1/2 case Archives and 1 box Tribute (or 2 boxes of Museum Collection)? Is this too complex, a great idea, or something else altogether?

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Maybe I'm in the minority here as well, but some random old school boxes that are in the 15-30 a break price would be fun as well. Something random in there but if there is a month we aren't sure on what to do, maybe we do a less expensive break in there too. Just my 2 cents.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - Both Full

May add that in either may or June we do a 2013 bowman case? I'm sure that is a usual one but I figured I'd at least suggest it

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
May add that in either may or June we do a 2013 bowman case? I'm sure that is a usual one but I figured I'd at least suggest it

For what it is worth, here is the schedule I proposed a few pages ago.

April - Gypsy Queen
May - Bowman (Prizm also releases this month)
June - Archives/Series 2?
July - A&G
Aug - Finest/Topps Chrome?

One proposed modification was to try a 1/2 case archives, 1/2 case series 2 and one box of Tribute in the June slot.

I think most people are in favor of the Bowman case.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - Both Full

For what it is worth, here is the schedule I proposed a few pages ago.

April - Gypsy Queen
May - Bowman (Prizm also releases this month)
June - Archives/Series 2?
July - A&G
Aug - Finest/Topps Chrome?

One proposed modification was to try a 1/2 case archives, 1/2 case series 2 and one box of Tribute in the June slot.

I think most people are in favor of the Bowman case.

I like that schedule a lot! I was looking at Andrews on the front page which was through April. I like those upcoming months!!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
All - What do you think of adding some Prizm to the Bowman break? The more I look into it the better it looks. Maybe a box or two? What do you think?

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
All - What do you think of adding some Prizm to the Bowman break? The more I look into it the better it looks. Maybe a box or two? What do you think?

I like this idea. I'm all for having different products to break. On a side note, has it been decided what we are officially doing for April just yet?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION]

Andrew - When will you do the random for GQ and let us know what the slot prices are?

Thanks

T

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Has anyone done a breakdown by team? I am just wondering what Red Sox might be in this years offering of Bowman. I am not a prospector, so when I look at the lists on line, I am not sure if there are any Red Sox in the auto checklist. Thanks!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Archives next or do you want to split it with Series 2.

I have 2 jumbo cases of Series 2 coming. 1 for each group. No hobby this time

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts