Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Sunday Morning Thread ********* 5/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morning all! Hooking up some coffee, just knocked out some H.W, letting the wife sleep in, she was moving 100mph yesterday for me, so I'm paying her back. We both gotta go and see our daughter at softball practice, looking forward to it, then if I got time, I'll go through the cards my wife picked up yesterday and post some pics if them.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Just picked up Al Lopez...kind of odd to see a manager in such a set but that's cool with me.

$(KGrHqF,!mEFBObsRmv2BRhot8vc8g~~60_3.JPG

Watching PIT-NYI....

Last edited:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hey guys, how's it going? I slept in a little this morning, figured I earned it after a 54 hour work week and getting less than 4 hours of sleep a night. Now I'm working on getting the house cleaned up before my sister-in-law, her boyfriend, one of the other bridesmaids in the wedding and her husband come over. The one requirement for all the guys staying around was that we could watch the Wild game. Works been crazy with the debranding and the switch over with the new franchise name.

What's everyone else up to today?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey guys, how's it going? I slept in a little this morning, figured I earned it after a 54 hour work week and getting less than 4 hours of sleep a night. Now I'm working on getting the house cleaned up before my sister-in-law, her boyfriend, one of the other bridesmaids in the wedding and her husband come over. The one requirement for all the guys staying around was that we could watch the Wild game. Works been crazy with the debranding and the switch over with the new franchise name.

What's everyone else up to today?

After lunch I'll probably head over to help my cousin. I was at her house on Monday and she was upset since she dropped her LEGO house. She promised me to help her build it again, she's 10 and its hard to say no to her lol

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning guys. Helped celebrate some graduations last night and slept in...big time...for the first time in years. Hope everyone is having a great day!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Just stopping in real quickly. Wife bought a dresser for the incoming package and wants it sanded so she can paint it. Guess I'm spending my day on that, instead of scanning this stack of cards I've gotten over the past two weeks.

Hope everyone has a great day.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I just posted some cards in the transactions forums. Need the money to pay for a PC item.

If anyone sees anything they like lemme know. If they don't sell I'm probably just going to toss them.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Going through some of my cards today I noticed one was off. Figured I'd ask you guys if you know much about it.

From 1994 Leaf, MVP Contenders Gold (the gold set was the redemption prize for the MVP winner's silver card, supposedly only 5,000 produced, I think). I came across a Larkin that is missing all gold lettering on the front of the card. Is this simply nothing more than a goofy error common to this set?

Front of card:

Back of card:

Front of a Molitor:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hey MT. I lost the last two days to a stomach virus. Wife had it earlier this week. Man it hit me hard. I was in bed or in the bathroom for 36 hours straight. Had to take a sick day Friday. Luckily I started feeling better Saturday. I was okay for the Class A Kane County Cougars vs. Daytona Dragons game last night. That was fun. It was Star Wars night, and the Cougars wore those Chewbacca style uniforms. They have a DH whose actual name is Rock Shoulders - that's awesome. Didn't eat as much as I usually would, but really enjoyed a nice post-game firework display set to Star Wars themes.

Did yardwork today. Now watching overtime of the Blackhawks / Wild game. Go Hawks!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Going through some of my cards today I noticed one was off. Figured I'd ask you guys if you know much about it.

From 1994 Leaf, MVP Contenders Gold (the gold set was the redemption prize for the MVP winner's silver card, supposedly only 5,000 produced, I think). I came across a Larkin that is missing all gold lettering on the front of the card. Is this simply nothing more than a goofy error common to this set?

Front of card:

Back of card:

Front of a Molitor:

Pete, [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] should have the answer for you on this one.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

Front of card:

Back of card:

Front of a Molitor:

I'm not sure how common thoses are, but [MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION] might be interested or might have one too

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Hey guys! Bad news from Billings today.

Car was left overnight in a very public Walmart parking lot last night and found out this afternoon I had some stuff stolen out of it. Garage opener, current registration card with address and my wife's name, my traveling bag for work that had clothes and entertainment (DVD player and some movies) in it and I'm just frustrated. Filed a report with All State and the Billings PD.

I reset the code on the garage door unit so that the stolen remote won't work and I've also locked the garage door so that it can close with the working remote but can't open. Thinking about using my old laptop as a security system and putting a webcam outside of my garage to see if a face or a car come by the next few nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online