Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
post some of the excess lower end stuff in the free to good home thread, just post that whoever wants it will have to pay the shipping. that is if your up to the extra work & shipping.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
post some of the excess lower end stuff in the free to good home thread, just post that whoever wants it will have to pay the shipping. that is if your up to the extra work & shipping.

I thought about that. Most of the stuff coming out is fairly damaged though. Theres a Bernie Williams flair jumbo GU /50 that would be sweet, but it's beat all to hell :-(

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Please remove base cards unless they are specifically marked for someone. Pleas take the damaged cards out to and either purge them or give away.

Going forward, please do not add base cards in. The box should be getting better each stop. Base cards, unless seriously vintage, don't help that cause.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Please remove base cards unless they are specifically marked for someone. Pleas take the damaged cards out to and either purge them or give away.

Going forward, please do not add base cards in. The box should be getting better each stop. Base cards, unless seriously vintage, don't help that cause.

Won't be any base cards added on my end Bill. I give those away to a local kid who loves sorting and organizing them.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Ventured out to get the new box, We're covered in 1/4 inch of ice or more. I'll be repacking the box throughout the day. Will get photis up of what I took and what I added, after. Will also get a photo of damaged/base cards removed, so all can see. Box will go to the PO Monday morning, weather permitting.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looking forward to seeing what you added/picked out. Really enjoying how good this thread is going.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Here is what I took. The two Ginters are cool as heck. Never owned any of those, so figure now is as good a time as any. Also liked the 52 Bowman's that were in there, but did't want to be greedy. I'll discard the base/damaged tomorrow and pack it up for Monday morning.

Here is what I added to the box. I believe the two vintage are 58 Bowman, but I really dont know.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
After reading about the base cards in the box, I figure'd I'd chime in.

If you guys have extra base cards that you are looking to dump, I'm trying to get my nephews into cards. I got them to open 1990 fleer wax packs last night and they loved it. Some current cards would be nice for them. I'm not begging for myself, just so you know. I'm only PCing Bagwell. PM me if you have anything they would enjoy.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
After reading about the base cards in the box, I figure'd I'd chime in.

If you guys have extra base cards that you are looking to dump, I'm trying to get my nephews into cards. I got them to open 1990 fleer wax packs last night and they loved it. Some current cards would be nice for them. I'm not begging for myself, just so you know. I'm only PCing Bagwell. PM me if you have anything they would enjoy.

If Bill is good with that, I am as well.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Box is repacked. Managed with little removal. Did remove a stack of no name players and some topps mini base. If the mini base needs to go back in, that is fine. It's all base, so it is sitting here. The stuff I removed was stuff like a Gregg Dobbs 2004 SP Prospects card. Nothing worth more than 10 cents. Tracking is below [MENTION=7892]kerryfan5[/MENTION]

9405 5096 9993 7189 9168 94

Members online