Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many Ebay bucks do you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm at $4.84, so I should probably try and get that $0.16 to get to the $5 minimum

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm at $4.84, so I should probably try and get that $0.16 to get to the $5 minimum

Don't quote me but I think I remember hearing with their new bucks program there is no minimum. I can't look it up at the moment.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Don't quote me but I think I remember hearing with their new bucks program there is no minimum. I can't look it up at the moment.

I believe that starts next year since it was announced in the middle of this quarter. Also, with their new program you will only get 1% back

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I believe that starts next year since it was announced in the middle of this quarter. Also, with their new program you will only get 1% back

Just saw it, sorry

Effective January 1, 2017 the Base earnings are changing from 2% to 1%.
Parts & Accessories purchases within the Motors categories and Business & Industrial purchases, excluding Heavy Equipment within that category, will be eligible for earning Rewards and eBay Bucks redemption.
Effective April 1, 2017 rewards will not require a $5.00 earn minimum for an eBay Bucks Certificate to be issued

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
38.58 but at least half of that was on promotions. Those really do have an influence on some of my purchases

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Members online

Latest posts