Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------------------TGIF Friday Morning Thread----------------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Just waiting on my sister to get to town before I take off. 40 minutes or so before I'm on the road to Spearfish, SD. I still remember when PETA was wanting the Spearfish high school to change its name. They wanted them to change from Spearfish High School to Sea Kitten High School. No joke. They didn't ask for the town to change its name, just the school

http://www.bhpioneer.com/news/article_ae4a2e63-639d-5933-a3db-7cf45605fb53.html

They are more PITA (pain in the a$$) than PETA. I love animals, too, but some of their causes are ridiculous.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Well I see '14 Topps Muesium cards are selling on eBay. Why oh why is Paul O'neill in every new Topps products. Yes he is the guy I collect but man, he has been in every Topps product since 2011. It almost seems like he has more cards in the last 5 years than all of his playing years put together. Topps is steering me to collect just his playing years rather than chasing 10 versions of the same cards with the same pictures. Thanks for letting me rant!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Too excited to wait for this to arrive so I'll give a sneak peek of my most recent pickup...HUGE thanks to [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] for the assist :cool:

2003 Leaf Leather and Laces Jimmie Foxx game used glove and lace piece 10/10:
foxx1.jpg
foxx2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts