Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening. Took a nap today. Right now it feels like its helping me get better, but hopefully I can sleep tonight. I guess it isn't a huge deal since I don't have class tomorrow

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Wifejust got done with the lil guys bday cake.

IMAG0437.jpg

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
@ U L Washington Rookie - Got the cards from the break in yesterday! Thanks so much for the fun break Sparky...these are a blast from the past!!!

@ CatdaddysCards - That Hosmer is a SWEET pickup! Congrats getting a double whammy for the Royals and patch PC!

@ 55_marlins_sp - Funny video you posted last night about the Filipino mom talk hahaha! My Grandma has a few of those sayings/sounds.

Theresa & I watched it and I was laughing so hard, knowing the tagalog meaning & hearing her aunt's saying those things before AND her saying them to Naomi. Near the end, when the person says, "There's a moo-moo there" .... "Don't go there", I was dying. And the "Close the tv" one and "Anuk, hand me the remote" when it's literally w/in arms reach :p

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice Artist's Proof Alex! I missed out on a Span one a couple of months ago. I submitted an offer, but the seller let it expire. I can't remember what it ended up going for, but still a little bummed about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online