Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FT My Masterpieces Stroke of Genius SPs for My Stroke of Genius Set Needs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Hey everyone,

As some of you may remember, I am working on the 08 Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius set. I need the following cards (red or black border) to complete my set.

Brett Favre
Ben Roethlisberger
Joe Namath
Jeremy Shockey
Tony Romo (Have the red border. Still looking for the black border though)

The following SPs are available for my set needs along with most of my PC.

Thanks!
John

Last edited:

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Two new additions to the set!!!

Romo Masterpieces Red Border Auto #ed 2/10 (Still looking for the black border)

Ham Masterpieces Auto

sports

Feb 9, 2014
I have the Joe Namath red auto #'d 1/10. May be the only one made. I can send you a picture next week, a black bordered one went for $240, so send me an offer and we can talk numbers, thanks!

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
I have the Joe Namath red auto #'d 1/10. May be the only one made. I can send you a picture next week, a black bordered one went for $240, so send me an offer and we can talk numbers, thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been on FCB in a while. I'll send a PM.

Thanks,
John

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Just picked up the Eli Manning! The only other one I've seen was in a complete set.

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah. I would have had it for less, but another guy needed it for his set I guess, so I paid more than I wanted for it, but it's only the second one I've seen, so I went higher than I wanted to.

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats. It's a Giant but a beautiful card.

Haha! I know it. Now I just need a few more to finish this thing. I saw the Roethlisberger for $75 BINon eBay last year I think, but I hadn't really decided to do the set when I saw it. I wish I would have now. That's a tough one too.

Members online