Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 10/30*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, got a letter from the onandaga county police dept and I am scheduled for the police fitness exam in December, can't wait!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all, got a letter from the onandaga county police dept and I am scheduled for the police fitness exam in December, can't wait!

HW29zo.JPG

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
last computer class I was in I was the only one without a handgun , all others police . I got paid to tell them where to go .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
thank you remote !!!!!!!!!!!! So I don't have to watch so many ads or I can mute . Three to five minutes of ads 5:55 / 6:00 or follow later for news . What's wrong with now?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Congrats!
I imagine the process is the same or similar. I tried here 15 years ago. Passed the written test, physical test, and the oral board but there were 2 obviously better cantidates for one spot. Got me triggered to train and try harder but I never tried again.
Hope it works out!

Members online

Latest posts