Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Belle - Show me what you have!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Never thought I'd say this but down to one card for over 90%... Probably running a contest once accomplished :)

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Never thought I'd say this but down to one card for over 90%... Probably running a contest once accomplished :)

That is so cool, congrats! Can't wait to see it. Also love that it's card 2,600 that's going to put you over the edge.

How often do you find yourself checking one off the list?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That is so cool, congrats! Can't wait to see it. Also love that it's card 2,600 that's going to put you over the edge.

How often do you find yourself checking one off the list?
Yea, pretty cool, never thought I'd see the 2,600 mark... just need a few more in hand and I will be there... oh and Topps to not include Belle in any upcoming sets hahaa

Not as often as you'd think... I will go back and look but I am guessing one a month if possible...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Trade I was working on went no where and fell apart... good news is i think the card to put me at 90% is in the mailbox when I get home from work... another Belle is on my watch list on eBay, so it shouldn't be long before I hit the mark :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
1 more to go technically... thought adding this last card would be my magic # but technically I'm at 89.99% and have not clipped 90% haha... couple things brewing, hope they happen and I can celebrate the feat... going to run a fun give away or something on here afterwards.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
HUGE shout out to [MENTION=12560]Gjb70[/MENTION] who not only sent me my 2,600th Albert Belle card but it was the card that put me over the 90% threshold for the first time! Wow, I am somewhat speechless but he is a great dude and someone who I have enjoyed collecting against and along side now. We have helped each other a few times and hope to return the favor here soon. Just another example of great people on this board that I have met over the last 7 years.

I honestly can't believe I clipped the 90% mark, just never thought I'd do it. I am going to create a giveaway thread here soon in celebration and probably show off some of the cards, etc. Thanks to all those who have helped me along the way, wow, just never thought I'd see the day haha

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Glad you got it Mac! Congrats on finally hitting the 90%, that's truly an incredible feat! I was glad to begin to return the favor for all the help you given me in the past.

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
I would revisit it if I were you. I always find it fun to fine tune my checklist and make it as up to date as possible. That is part of the fun for me at least.

So it took me a while but I got my checklist updated. There's some on there that weren't before and there's a lot the they still don't have.

Just curious, do you use the beckett organize tool to keep track of your belles? It looks like I haven't updated my organize for quite some time. Shows 1100 of the 1800+ 90s chippers but I know I have far more that. Thanks for the input

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So it took me a while but I got my checklist updated. There's some on there that weren't before and there's a lot the they still don't have.

Just curious, do you use the beckett organize tool to keep track of your belles? It looks like I haven't updated my organize for quite some time. Shows 1100 of the 1800+ 90s chippers but I know I have far more that. Thanks for the input
I do not but have thought about doing it. I use a pretty detailed and formatted excel file.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
BUMP --- Been a while but over the last 2.5 months I was able to FINALLY get to +90% and it was somewhat of a blackout for me since I never thought I would ever get there. Thanks for some amazing members on here and elsewhere, it happened. Now I just need Topps to stop adding him to new releases :)

Let me know if anyone has anything :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Ultra long bump here but want to see what is crackin' on here and if there are any Belle cards snooping around haha

Cheers everyone!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Buying [or] trading for anything and everything Albert Belle!

I will look through buckets, pictures, lists, websites, links, etc. There are some cards of his I have many of and are always buying and others I just simply am not interested in because I have my one copy in the PC but please still ask away!

If you have any Belle card serial numbered 100 or less, please show me. Also, any autos, memos, etc. I'd like to see :)

Outside of the hundreds of cards I need for Albert Belle, here are some NEEDED lists...... can you help me?!

NEEDED - Top most likely someone has! :confused:
1. 1999 Pacific Platinum Blue #97 - Albert Belle
2. 1999 Pacific Prism Red #32 - Albert Belle
3. 1999 Revolution Red #19
4. 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors #47 Albert Belle (any pattern)
5. 1999 Topps Tek Golds /10 #14 Albert Belle (any pattern)

NEEDED - Top oddball! :geek:
1. 1997 Donruss Preffered Tins Fanfest #2 - Albert Belle
2. 1997 Pinnacle Mint Coins - Solid Silver or Gold Redemption #8 - Albert Belle

NEEDED - Top promos/samples
!:benson:
1. 1997 Studio Hard Hats Samples #2 - Albert Belle
2. 1998 Studio Media Test Issue #59 - Albert Belle

WILL SEND MASTER CHECKLIST UPON REQUEST, JUST PM ME YOUR EMAIL!

Updated list in OP after working with a few guys after the bump and cleaning up what I might have but this is good! I might have a few more incoming!

Anyone else?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I will look through buckets, pictures, lists, websites, links, etc. There are some cards of his I have many of and are always buying and others I just simply am not interested in because I have my one copy in the PC but please still ask away!

If you have any Belle card serial numbered 100 or less, please show me. Also, any autos, memos, etc. I'd like to see :)

Outside of the many cards I need for Albert Belle, here are some NEEDED lists...... can you help me?!

1. 1996 Pinnacle Aficionado First Pitch Preview
2. 1998 SkyBox Dugout Axcess Inside Axcess #58 /50
3. 1999 Pacific Platinum Blue #97
4. 1999 Private Stock Vintage #23 /99
5. 1999 Revolution Red #19 /299
6. 1999 Upper Deck Tetxtbook Excellence Triple #T6 /100
7. 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors #47 Albert Belle (any pattern)
8. 1999 Topps Tek Golds /10 #14 Albert Belle (any pattern)
9. 2000 Topps UD Platinum #88 /99
10. 2001 Fleer Premium Star Ruby #191 /125

BUMP with updated lists. There are still some cards serial # out of 100 or so which I am sure some people have out there. Lets see if I can catch any eyes :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Outside of the many cards I need for Albert Belle, here are some NEEDED lists...... can you help me?!

1. 1996 Pinnacle Aficionado First Pitch Preview
2. 1998 SkyBox Dugout Axcess Inside Axcess #58 /50
3. 1999 Pacific Platinum Blue #97
4. 1999 Private Stock Vintage #23 /99
5. 1999 Revolution Red #19 /299
6. 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors #47 Albert Belle (any pattern)
7. 1999 Topps Tek Golds /10 #14 Albert Belle (any pattern)
8. 2000 Topps UD Platinum #88 /99
9. 2001 Fleer Premium Star Ruby #191 /125

Another Belle knocked off the good ol' OP list... thanks everyone... let me know if anyone else wants to chat?