Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Heartyourlife and thatsawinner I just sold a few cards on ebay and have some paypal cash ready to go. If you want send me a pm with what Holliday cards you have and some below ebay prices and hopefully we can work out a deal thanks Dan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That sure was a nice Edmonds autograph you moved.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice seeing Wong hit when he's 100%.What a shock this team somehow hit a month's worth of home runs in one game.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
So I've decided to downgrade my collection and only collect Holliday everything else im going to start selling off on ebay. If you guys see something on ebay you like shoot me a pm with a reasonable offer my ebay name is bigdcardinals

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
I am putting my wainwright lot and a few other cardinal lots up next. Molina will be coming soon as well. I also have some Cardinals team sets from I Topps most are not complete but still pretty cool

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I was at KMart last night and seen a blaster of 2008 Upper Deck Documentary for $5.99, so I thought 'What the Hell?'

I pulled this.

10465250_10154338190750082_1355877708105256293_o.jpg

Man, that are the freaking odds of, one, pulling an auto out of a blaster of that crap product? And two, it's like double (or more) the odds of pulling an auto'd card of a player from your favorite team.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
He's really been getting hit a lot this year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    809.8 KB · Views: 22

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I really feel like we traded Craig/Kelly for Lackey/Taveras. I hope Craig is able to right the ship, but he's been pretty awful. Lackey's contract for next year makes it nice too.

I'm not against it either, but noticed Super Mario doesn't like it.Craig has been a puzzling player to figure out all year.Lackey is making pocket change next year, so he may not play next year.Now it's time for Taveras to start hitting like he did in the minors.

Members online