Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Some mail successes today. Unfortunately, I did not prepare the Greenwood card to be signed. I will probably send to him again at some point.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1407812950.081634.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Think one of the Simmons is a rookie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Always liked his signature.Where did you meet him?

His radio show has live broadcasts all over town. I went for the first time, and he signed for the 25 or so that came. He was very nice about it to those who were polite and waited until he was off the air to ask for an autograph.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
His radio show has live broadcasts all over town. I went for the first time, and he signed for the 25 or so that came. He was very nice about it to those who were polite and waited until he was off the air to ask for an autograph.

Where did you find the World Series set from?Wish I would have bought one years ago, I only have the Topps set from 3 years ago.I listened to the Edmonds And McKernan Show when I was down there a couple weeks ago, good show.CBS Sports 920 has app now that I downloaded, so will listen more frequently now.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Where did you find the World Series set from?Wish I would have bought one years ago, I only have the Topps set from 3 years ago.I listened to the Edmonds And McKernan Show when I was down there a couple weeks ago, good show.CBS Sports 920 has app now that I downloaded, so will listen more frequently now.

I bought the World Series set when it came out in late 2006 or early 2007. Over the years, I have managed to get the Duncan, Kinney, Thompson, and now Edmonds cards signed. I'm pretty sure I've misplaced several of the cards over the years, but I still have most of them.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Hey guys,

I've been going through all my cards and pulling out stuff that doesn't fit my collecting habit any longer. Have a bunch of printing plates, silk collection and assorted autos of former Red Birds in other uniforms, most of which are of players who don't have a lot of non base Cardinals cards. They will be going up on eBay tonight, my user id is whynotmakeyourself, check them out if any of this sounds of interest!

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Added Jimmy Ballgame on a few more items. I gave a handful of copies of the custom dual card to Jim and Tim; they thought it was pretty cool.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1409348406.117068.jpg

Members online

Latest posts