Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 topps mini boxes 3/$50 on topps site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Seems like it was re stocked and topps and bazooka t shirts are only 6.25, I've ordered them before and they are good quality shirts especially for 6 bucks.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
Broke down and bought a "case". Couldn't really justify not doing so. Will probably keep the boxes in my closet and bust a box whenever I get that "itch". All cards will most likely head to COMC.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
My order got stuck in the snow storm. Grr had they actually shipped on Friday when I got my tracking info instead of waiting until Monday.

Was supposed to get it today but now I assume it will be Friday.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
My order got stuck in the snow storm. Grr had they actually shipped on Friday when I got my tracking info instead of waiting until Monday.

Was supposed to get it today but now I assume it will be Friday.

Ken - LMK what a Red Sox team set will run me from your break, if you are selling.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I guess I'm stuck in blizzard limbo as well. It showed the label created on Monday. No movement since. I'm psyched haven't really been able to break much in the past few months.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
This is really tempting for me. I wanna snag some, but at the same time I don't :lol:

Members online