Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Threads... get yo pitch forks ready

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I don't understand the constant ridicule and negativity towards leaf. I think BG does a great job with the cards he's dealt from the mlbpa. The willingness to discuss with the consumer, the taking of customer feedback to heart, even working in customer product suggestions. I can't think of any company that is so readily available to talk and help. I just don't get it. If its not your cup of tea, don't buy it and move on.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
So Brian Gray moderates the Leaf board threads and can close threads? Sounds like the opposite of the freedom of speech that makes FCB a great open discussion board.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
So Brian Gray moderates the Leaf board threads and can close threads? Sounds like the opposite of the freedom of speech that makes FCB a great open discussion board.

Maybe the idea is find enough kool-aid drinkers, I mean Leaf fans and then spin them off to their own board created by Gilmo. This would be the impartial and logical thing to do and would not bring about unfounded accusations or issues with BG being a hall monitor.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Lets have some fun!

Reopened the Rize thread to see if maturity and intelligent discussion can exist,,, bg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I wish Topps had a rep on FCB because it's almost like Leaf gets more sh!t because everyone has an axe to grind with Topps but they are no where to be found lol

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
My cross to bear..

Anyways, to be fair and show my willingness to discuss issues, thread is reopened..

BG

Members online

Latest posts