Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If anyone has any of the Rookie tribute base I’m looking for all needs for the Rosario award...I’ll even give it back after the award if you’ll just let me borrow

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Can someone please tell me how Card Exchange cards work? I've heard of them but never had possession of any of them until now since I won one in a recent daily contest. Thanks.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
My observations so far:

This fusion is bull****, bring back melding the same as it was last year

Teals are better than golds this year?

This free pack thing is annoying, but I guess you have to use that to get your fusion up...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Can someone please tell me how Card Exchange cards work? I've heard of them but never had possession of any of them until now since I won one in a recent daily contest. Thanks.

Just go into the card exchange, find the card you want, click on it and it will tell you how many tickets it costs, if you have enough you just click the exchange button and boom,
Card is yours

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Just go into the card exchange, find the card you want, click on it and it will tell you how many tickets it costs, if you have enough you just click the exchange button and boom,
Card is yours

took me awhile to find "Card Exchange". :eek:

Do they change the cards there from time to time? It's some lame design right now so I am hanging onto my card exchange cards hoping for something cooler to be available at some point in the future.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
took me awhile to find "Card Exchange". :eek:

Do they change the cards there from time to time? It's some lame design right now so I am hanging onto my card exchange cards hoping for something cooler to be available at some point in the future.

Yeah they change them pretty often...I finally just got my 20th ticket and go to try to get the Ryan/Syndergaard Dual Heritage relic...and sold out

Members online