Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Just back, checking out the games. It looks like juicemaster Cano had his first big game since returning, 3r Hr and 2 doubles.. ties Griffey in doubles.

Another juicemaster Muncy ties LAD vs STL. That is a trashmaster though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
btw... not sure if I did a review or not but that Dansrue $40 MP3 is a great cheap alternative if anyone is looking. Thick metal back that Ive dropped a bunch already and it still works (take that Apple!) :lol: good radio and sht too.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Those be the flames of hell fire, coming to burn away our sins. That's right, hell on Earth has come to engulf us all for not praying enough, worshiping celebrities, listening to death metal music & ************ to ****.

Yeah this hellfire is too strong to ********** to **** for a while, I need to conserve my energy.

I say Yce Harper almost went to the Dodgers, a team with no bullpen and already a shtload of power. Idk what theyre doing.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Mike Leake scratched from his start due to "mystery illness".

Always be careful about those mystery illnesses, they can come outta nowhere.

oh dear .... :-|

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/21/new-york-giants-pat-shurmur-derek-jeter-emphasize-team/

Derek Jeter the "team player" :confused: if the media says it enough times then it must be true!!!!

He's certainly a "playa"....have you heard all the "gift basket" stories from back in the day? He'd have one night stands and before they woke up he'd leave them gift baskets full of Derek Jeter memorabilia and dash. The ego of this man....

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
And Nelson Cruz has a case of "back spasms"...

Me thinks some M's players were partying too hard the night before and Leake/Cruz took some bad $hit.

Back spasms & mystery illness are well known side effects of bath salts :lol:

Hell fire I tell ya....hell fire...and a black hole sun (won't you ***)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mike Leake scratched from his start due to "mystery illness".

Always be careful about those mystery illnesses, they can come outta nowhere.

He's certainly a "playa"....have you heard all the "gift basket" stories from back in the day? He'd have one night stands and before they woke up he'd leave them gift baskets full of Derek Jeter memorabilia and dash. The ego of this man....

Mike Freaka Leake probably got AIDS from banging Felecia, Tanisha, DaRonda, Crystal, Monique, Shamique, Jalonda. :shock:

Whatever his problem is its smart to not pitch in this smoke, I feel like sht and was only outside a little bit yesterday.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So I hear a UFC fighter sliced his nutsack in half with a power tool... :mad: I blame those darn instructional booklets in 17 languages, he clearly missed the English instructions that said "KEEP NUTSACK AWAY FROM BLADE!!!"

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mudhoney coming with a new album called Digital Garbage.I'm afraid this will be the one that's not good enough to be good but not bad enough to be funny.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, massive bragging rights... :lol: People will be telling their surviving a bear story and he will just plop his shredded sack on the table.

Members online