Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS FS: Uncut sheets, Autographs, Memorabilia, stuff...Yeah another virtual garage sale thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
It is time to start doing some more cleaning now that the winter is over. If you have any interest in anything I list please let me know. I do give quantity discounts if you buy more than one of these sheets or posters. I know you all may have seen some of this stuff before but I just lumped everything in one thread with some new stuff added.

I have a number of uncut sheets I would like to see if I can find a home for. I have always intended to hang these on my walls but just never got around to it so it is time to move these to someone who might. All of these sheets have been stored unrolled in large uncut sheet top loaders. There are no creases or rips to them and they would look incredible hanging on your wall either framed or not.

As mentioned, these sheets have been stored in a large uncut sheet top loader but there is no way I could ever ship them with this still on as the packaging would be large and cost prohibitive. If you are local to Chicago or Milwaukee I could meet you otherwise these will be shipped rolled in a mailing tube. Please know the cost of a mailing tube and postage will eat up most of what I am asking for these sheets. I am pricing these to move them and not have them around anymore. Please let me know if you have interest.

The first sheet is a full sheet of cards from the 1997 Topps baseball set. This full sheet includes Derek Jeter, Ryne Sandberg and Wade Boggs. Asking 20 dollars DELIVERED

Full sheet (excuse m finger....just got a new phone and still learning how to use it)
topps1_zpsb5b8eaef.jpg

topps3_zps1d45303a.jpg

topps4_zps851eb131.jpg

The next sheet is an uncut sheet of Action Packed football featuring stars such as Favre, Marino, Aikman and more. This sheet is blank backed as these cards were actually taken from the sheet and "folded" to form the full card. It is interesting to see a production sheet such as this to see how the cards were actually constructed. I am asking 20 dollars DELIVERED for this full sheet of cards.

ap1_zpsde55e26d.jpg

ap6_zpsf60f8351.jpg

ap5_zpsd599c819.jpg

ap3_zps0db4e323.jpg

ap8_zpsee407b62.jpg

ap2_zpsacbdb990.jpg

ap4_zpsa3eb230e.jpg

ap7_zpsac635d2d.jpg

The next sheet is a full uncut sheet of Fleer Emotion basketball cards that were used as awards by Fleer. There is a notation near the bottom noting these as commemorative sheets but the cards printed on them were actual production cards. I am asking 20 dollars DELIVERED for this sheet.

emo7_zpsc23d3459.jpg

emo8_zpsd4723e9d.jpg

emo5_zpseb76f7fa.jpg

emo4_zpsed7d174b.jpg

emo3_zps9c9a1f34.jpg

emo2_zps22543e70.jpg

emo1_zpsc6fea256.jpg

emo6_zpsc17427f8.jpg

emo9_zps72d7eb6f.jpg

The next sheet is a uncut sheet of 1994 Playoff football. I am asking 20.00 Delivered on this sheet.

p1_zps1cc091eb.jpg

p4_zpsfd6c8399.jpg

p4_zpsfd6c8399.jpg

p5_zps2d2a63fb.jpg

p7_zps9309fc8f.jpg

p6_zpseac97d58.jpg

p2_zpseeef624b.jpg

p3_zpsf927203a.jpg

The nest sheet is the "sister" to the sheet about and contains some nicer stars as well. I am asking 20.00 DELIVERED on this sheet but if someone would want both sheets I would go 35 for 2.

pa7_zpscba1c519.jpg

pa1_zps8345ac8d.jpg

pa4_zps25b4ee21.jpg

pa5_zpsf65e0e88.jpg

pa2_zpscfeb0576.jpg

pa3_zps1abf62f0.jpg

pb1_zps7be34975.jpg

The next item is a factory sealed pack of 10 Predictor cards produced by Upper Deck. One needed to pull a predictor card from a pack that listed a certain game related statistic that a player mush achieve in a specific game for that season (example: Michael Jordan needed to be the league MVP for that season in order to win this pack). If the player performed as the predictor card said he would, you could mail your card to Upper Deck and receive a set such as this that included all the predictors of that season. This pack includes many stars but most importantly, it has Jordan on the front. I am looking for 10 dollars DELIVERED on this item.
jordan_zpsf4f67c9f.jpeg

The next item is a team issued baseball card set of the 1985 Chicago Cubs. This set is shrink wrapped and was given to fans on Baseball card day at Wrigley Field in 1985. This set contains cards for the whole team and most notably, Ryne Sandberg. This set is still in it's original shrink wrap and I am asking 6.00 DELIVERED on this item.
cubsset_zpsc263f532.jpeg

I stumbled across a few items from when I was employed by the Cubs and thought someone might have interest in these items. The first item is a heavy magazine with 38 pages that talks about the dangers of drugs. What makes this interesting is this was produced for the Chicago Cubs and carries their logo on the front cover as well as a letter from then Cubs President Dallas Green as the first page. I am also including a well used Cubs employee manual from 1985 in this lot for $15.00 delivered. As a Cubs memorabilia collector you will not find these anywhere else as I am pretty sure none have survived at this point besides these.

cubdrugs_zps4311cc2b.jpeg

cubsdrugs2_zpse06b171f.jpeg

cubshandbook_zpsa8db5ab0.jpeg

The next item is a 1936 Goudey "Wide Pen" card (it is actually more of a photo than anything else) of Chicago Cubs star Augie Galen. There is a slight crease near the bottom left but overall this is a great looking card that is nearly 80 years old. I am looking for 9 dollars DELIVERED. The last one of these on Ebay sold for 6 bucks and that had rips, tears and pinholes in it.

galen_zps90faa88d.jpeg

The next item is a full UNUSED and folded Meadow Gold ice cream box that contains a card of Cubs Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg attached to one of it's flaps. This item has no creases and would make a great display piece. I am looking for 8.00 DELIVERED.
ryne_zpsdc786e54.jpg

As a former card shop owner I had a customer who made signs and other advertising pieces but he also had access to a professional quality laminator. He would frequently take posters we had in the store and laminate them for display purposes within the store. I had honestly forgot I had these and only saw them when I pulled out the uncut sheets. As mentioned, these posters are professionally laminated and have never been displayed to they are free from any pin holes or other damage. I am asking 10.00 delivered for each poster with a quantity discount if you buy more than one. Please know the that the major part of your purchase money will go towards the mailing tubes to send these out. I just want to see them go to a good home.

poster4_zps6739cc57.jpg

poster3_zps90e66b41.jpg

poster2_zpsc42dbca9.jpg

poster1_zpsc9691f36.jpg

The next item is a autograph of legendary Chicago Cubs announcer and Hall of Famer Jack Brickhouse. I had the opportunity to have Mr. Brickhouse as a guest at our card show in the early 90's and we ran out of 8x10 glossy photos. One of my partners ran out and had black and white copies made of the photo so mr Brickhouse had something to sign. This is a black and white photo copy with a genuine autograph on it. I have even provided a back scan so you can see the ink bleed on the back and know the autograph is real and not part of the copy. I am looking for 7.00 delivered on this item.
brick1_zpsee8f8b43.jpeg

brick2_zps8b6acbc4.jpeg

The next item for sale is a Michael Jordan Artist Proof of a Rick Rush print. Titled Shooting Stars, this print shows Jordan driving against the Lakers great Magic Johnson. This is an artist proof print and is hand numbered by the artist and only 100 of these AP's exist. A non-artist proof is still being sold be Rush on his web site for 100.00 and there are 1000 in that edition. This large 20 x 16 print has been in it's portfolio since the day it was purchased and has never been displayed anywhere. It is free of defects and will make an excellent addition to your collection. Get this item framed and you have a stunning piece hanging on your wall.

I am asking for $45.00 OBO DELIVERED on this item.

http://rickrushart.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=218

jordan1_zpsf0b74780.jpg

jordan3_zps50610193.jpg

jordan2_zps15e79862.jpg

jordan4_zps0e528767.jpg

The next item is a Kenny Hubbs team issued photo that was part of a Chicago Cubs issued team photo pack sold at the ball park. Hubbs, as you may know was Rookie of the Year in 1962 and would pass away in a plane crash where he was the pilot in 1964. I am looking for 6 bucks delivered on this item.
hubbs_zps934d8e88.jpeg

The next item is an Upper Deck advertising promotional booklet for their initial gold release i 2001. The fold out booklet tells about their release and even has an actual Jack Nicklaus card attached to the inside so card shop owners can see how the cards would look. I am looking for 6 bucks on this item.
udgolf1_zps317b53e1.jpeg

udgolf2_zps156f6c52.jpeg

I have for sale a Cincinnati Bengals mini helmet that Topps had placed in one of their products back in 2000 or 2001 time frame. They actually included a signed mini helmet by a rookie that year and imagine my joy when I found a Bengals helmet signed by Danny Farmer. I have kept it all this time packed away in a box and never displayed it. I would love to get 6 dollars DELIVERED on this item. You could always remove the silver paint pen signature and get your favorite Bengal to sign it.

farmer1_zps0e3475b7.jpg

farmer_zps86067d41.jpg

farmer3_zpsf05ded33.jpg

I have for sale a number of line up cards that were used in games at Wrigley Field in the early to mid '80's. For those who are unsure what these cards are, these would have been filled out by the manager of the team and posted on the dugout wall to give the team the lineup for the game. These cards would have been posted to the wall during the whole game and updated as line up changes were made.

I had worked at the old ball park during this time and would always see these cards still hanging on the dugout wall after the game and since they were usually thrown out, I grabbed them when I could. Each of these cards, as mentioned, is filled out by the manager or coach and is authentic to each team. I have saved these all these years with the intention of framing them and lining my walls with cool memorabilia but I just think that will ever happen. This is a great chance to snap an authentic, game used item and you can then frame it on your wall.

I apologize for the less than stellar photos of these line up cards but my camera phone chose not to work so I had to go to plan B. If you want a better look I can scan them and send the scan to you via email. Please know that since these are larger than my scanning bed I would have to send the scan to you in 2 different links.

I am asking 25.00 DELIVERED on each of these cards with a quantity discount available if you buy more. Because of the oversize nature of these items shipping materials and postage will cost in excess of 5 dollars each but I am willing to absorb that cost to move these to someone who will really appreciate it. Please let me know if you have any questions or need scans.

The first item is a Atlanta Braves line up card from the June 1, 1986 game against the Cubs in Wrigley Field. This game featured Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg on the Cubs side and legendary Braves slugger Dale Murphy for the Braves. This larger sized line up card is on blue cardboard material (as opposed to most others that were on white card stock) and exhibits tape marks near each corner which held it to the dugout wall. This game saw Bob Horner of the Braves go 2-4 with a double and a home run while defeating the Cubs, 3-0. Below is link to the box score of the game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198606010CHN

braves_zps50fcede5.jpg

The next item is a line up card taken directly off the Cubs dugout wall at Wrigley Field on May 7, 1986. This game featured the Sandberg led Cubs against the Los Angeles Dodgers who were led by Steve Sax who went 2-5 with a home run. The Dodgers would go on to beat the Cubs in this game 8-4 on a beautiful spring day at Wrigley.
Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198605070CHN

Picture12_zps67f075bd.jpg

The next item is a line up card taken directly from the New York Mets dugout at Wrigley on June 26, 1980. The Mets would go on to defeat the Cubs on this rainy summer day 4-3 despite a first inning home run by the Cubs Bill Buckner. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198006260CHN

Picture11_zps425142d3.jpg

The next item is a Los Angeles Dodgers line up card from May 6, 1986 and would see the Cubs beat the Dodgers 7-6 on home runs by Dunston, Moreland and Matthews. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198605060CHN

Picture10_zps4afa8b4d.jpg

The next item is a Los Angeles Dodgers line up card from a game at Wrigley on April 30, 1983. This game would see Fernandomania come to a screatching halt as the Cubs would beat the Dodgers and Fernando Valenzuela by a score of 7-2. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198304300CHN

Picture5_zps0297107a.jpg

The next item is a St Louis Cardinals line up card ripped from the dugout walls on Wrigley field from the June 13, 1986 game against the Cubs. This game would see a 10 inning Cardinals win in a pitchers duel between the Cards Greg Matthews and the Cubs Rick Sutcliffe. Sutcliffe would go the distance scattering 7 hits and one run in a 10 inning, losing effort. Below is a link to the box score for this game and a photo of the actual line up card you will receive.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/box-scores/boxscore.php?boxid=198606131CHN

Picture7_zpsefeb0bed.jpg

The next item is an Eric Lindros bobble head that was inserted into boxes of Upper Deck Playmakers hockey. Each box had a bobble head included in the packs. Again, I packed this one away and never displayed it. I am looking for 5 dollars DELIVERED on this item.

lindros_zps0c269d1a.jpg

The next item is a lot of four 1964 Topps coins. Looking for 4 dollars delivered on this lot.
coins_zps545a1df6.jpeg

The next item is a sheet of phantom Chicago White Sox playoff and World Series tickets for 1982. The Windy City would have went wild if they were allowed to use these tickets but it was just not meant to be. This unused sheet would make an excellent display piece and I will even throw in a 8 x 10 team photo the Sox gave out that year as a souvenir. I am asking 6 bucks delivered on this lot.

sox1_zpse126f117.jpeg

sox2_zpsa7765542.jpeg

I also have one phantom World Series ticket from the 1977 Chicago White Sox that should have seen the South Side Hitmen in the series that year. I am looking for 5 bucks for this item and if you want both the sheet above and this ticket you can have them both for 8 bucks delivered.
sox77_zps1939547e.jpeg

The next item is a half sheet of Chicago Cubs letterhead from 1962, informing a young fan that the team photo he requested wouldnt be available until the last week of July and it would cost him 50 cents (cheapskates...they couldnt even send the kid a photo for free). This item has one fold down the middle due to mailing but has been stored flat since the day it was received. I am asking 4 dollars on this item that will display great with your Cubs collection.

cubssheet_zps3c33afcb.jpeg

I have for sale some more autographs from my collection i am looking to sell. IT is time to pare down the collection and these are items I have had forever but again, no real "need" for them in the new collection focus.

Next item is a Rick Ferrell auto that is PSA/DNA slabbed. Asking 8.00 dollars delivered.
ferrell_zps8e613012.jpeg

Atkins....sold
Marion...5.00
Garagiola...7.00
Doerr.....sold
Kaline.....8.00
Thompson....5.00
Snider......sold
Boudreau (either one) 5.00

autos5_zps94de9972.jpeg

Bumbry 5x7 photo...3.00
Sutcliffe...sold
Burdette...5.00
Milt Pappas...3.00
George Vukovich....2.00

autos3_zps91f292be.jpeg

Luzinski (on White Sox card that was issued on baseball card night. Tough card to find)...4.00
Robin Roberts...sold
Bill Jurges.....5.00
Bill Virdon.....4.00
Al Worthington...4.00

autos1_zpscb32a508.jpeg

Anderson....7.00
Rosen....5.00
Mussina..sold
Fondy....4.00
Kell....5.00
Grinch sold

Atkins photo....5.00
Jim Frey Cubs team issue...4.00
Bob Friend photo 5.00
Brooks Robinson vintage team issued photo with a vintage ball point signature...9.00
autos2_zpsf25f47e6.jpeg

Kevin Hickey (deceased) on a tough to find WHite Sox team issued card..3.00
Luke Appling...8.00
autos6_zps503389b3.jpeg

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Thank you, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]!
[MENTION=2442]mchenrycards[/MENTION], I am interested in the 1997 Topps sheet and the ice cream box. I may be interested in the lineup cards with Sandberg as well.

Members online

Latest posts