Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I didn't notice any issues yesterday, but today I can't get onto Bunt. The main screen comes up dark, but the rest of the links (News, Card Sheet, Store, etc) work. Anyone seeing this?

70964a9660b917cb83ce74e0fd073afb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

If you ever get it working, I just send you a dupe for dupe trade

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose. From a programming standpoint, what line of code do you write that accidentally gives out 250,000,000 credits when someone makes a purchase?

They were not sure where the error was from but it was related to contests. The error wasn't from purchase. They randomly awarded some users with 250Mil which amounts to about $25K in coins lol. They "fixed" the issue by giving out a million in compensation and then changing some of the pay contests to only use inserts and post season base so those that took advantage and bought tons of the jumbo post season whould be rolling this post season.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone pulled any of the final wave of Batter Up Finest? I've only seen one revealled in all the rounds I've played. (I didn't win it.)

I've also been encountering more glitches with Batter Up lately. The "walk-off" button sometimes doesn't work, making me keep going and invariably strike out. Just now, it took my ten tickets, dealt the first round, and then froze...
5e44f1b75b91539c6eb520f4ac37bdfe.jpg

Arggh!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Anyone pulled any of the final wave of Batter Up Finest? I've only seen one revealled in all the rounds I've played. (I didn't win it.)

I've also been encountering more glitches with Batter Up lately. The "walk-off" button sometimes doesn't work, making me keep going and invariably strike out. Just now, it took my ten tickets, dealt the first round, and then froze...
5e44f1b75b91539c6eb520f4ac37bdfe.jpg

Arggh!

Yup, happens to me a lot lately.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=2021]coqxxx4[/MENTION], sent a bunch of straight up dupe for dupe trades, didn't pay attention to series or player, lemme know what you think

Sorry man I haven't been on the app much lately. No body seems to want to trade for series 2 (only have up to black in the Diamondback awards - willing to trade awards if anyone wants to). Didn't like the fact you can't upgrade the update set so I have been hit or miss on the app. Didn't see the trade so I guess I missed a day somewhere. Willing to trade teams or dups with anyone. Let me know who is still trading and what your looking for.
ID coqxxx4

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Sorry man I haven't been on the app much lately. No body seems to want to trade for series 2 (only have up to black in the Diamondback awards - willing to trade awards if anyone wants to). Didn't like the fact you can't upgrade the update set so I have been hit or miss on the app. Didn't see the trade so I guess I missed a day somewhere. Willing to trade teams or dups with anyone. Let me know who is still trading and what your looking for.
ID coqxxx4

I'll take a look. I'm still melding S2 Phillies and collecting S2 awards as I go. Currently have 24 awards that I'm 1 or 2 cards away.

Members online