Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Snapshots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Same names and only 2 Dodgers (Cey & Moon) with signatures. At least it wasn't just Koufax and Seager. There are so many other players that could be considered. Is it that friggin hard to find new subjects to sign cards, do they just not bother or what?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Anyone buy any of the 5x7 snapshots sets from Topps? The gold is /10 and sold out, and I just don't want the whole set of the base. I'd love to make a deal for the Wakefield if anyone bought a set.

I'm fairly certain sets will be busted. I bought many 5x7 Topps cards from a guy (can't remember the ID now) but it seems all he does is buy Topps sets online and busts them.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Hoping I can find that again I busting those sets. I did just score the missing black plate auto /10, pretty stoked on that right now.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Same names and only 2 Dodgers (Cey & Moon) with signatures. At least it wasn't just Koufax and Seager. There are so many other players that could be considered. Is it that friggin hard to find new subjects to sign cards, do they just not bother or what?

i'm excited to try to get a Moon auto in one of my boxes - I dig the unibrow! I have a cey in the PC but won't complain if I pull another cey auto for the PC.

opened my second box tonight. Cleon Jones was the auto, which seems pretty cool considering he's what I've read about and seen clips from regarding the 69 mets. Got sandy koufax and jeter base cards, so I think if I have to buy some cards to finish the set after my 5 boxes, these first two boxes probably knocked off a lot of the higher dollar base cards that I would have needed otherwise.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

It does seem repetitive for a lot of teams, but especially a team like the Dodgers where there are so many options, makes you wonder why they don't branch out more.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Still waiting on my offer for the Wakefield gold auto. In the meantime I just won the Topps vault 1/1 blank back. My topps.com 10x14s shipped. I also put in an offer for the base gold /10 that just got listed. That's the whole checklist, except the 5x7s. I still need to work out the a buy for the golds but I doubt anyone makes a better offer.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
i'm excited to try to get a Moon auto in one of my boxes - I dig the unibrow! I have a cey in the PC but won't complain if I pull another cey auto for the PC.

opened my second box tonight. Cleon Jones was the auto, which seems pretty cool considering he's what I've read about and seen clips from regarding the 69 mets. Got sandy koufax and jeter base cards, so I think if I have to buy some cards to finish the set after my 5 boxes, these first two boxes probably knocked off a lot of the higher dollar base cards that I would have needed otherwise.

I just recently picked up a Cleon from Archives I think, what’s this one look like, I’d love to see a pic if you have one

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Haha thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] ! Pm sent [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
box #3 opened tonight. Same base cards as I got in box 1 (thanks topps for the poor collation), autograph was:

judge-archives-snapshots-au-redemption.jpg

tough decision. Token hot RC auto for the PC or sell it because there is the chance of a replacement, albeit probably very slight chance of replacement if he is the athlete to show up at the special Topps big gambler dinner.

Members online