Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*////////////////// 11/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, got a few small projects to take care of tday then it's time for a gallon tub of popcorn and coke at the movies for Thor!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all!
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION], thanks for the well wishes yesterday! I’m not there yet, but I’m still fighting!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all!
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION], thanks for the well wishes yesterday! I’m not there yet, but I’m still fighting!

You being on the DL shows your true dedication to the metropolitans. Get well my friend!

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
LOTS OF NOISE and I like QUIET plus big rain storm - did I say out of coffee ??????????????

ROCKABYE+BEAR.png

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all!

PSU-MSU was delayed 2.5 hours so far, yikes!

But PSU is winning!

Keep an eye on #70, my wife worked with, and is still friends with his sister. We used to party with them all the time and he used to show up when he was still in high school and he was without a doubt the biggest dude in the room back then

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Really hope that Iowa is able to hold on to the lead against Ohio State. They showed some potential a few weeks ago when they lost to Penn State as time expired, and only lost by one, but they have been so inconsistent this year

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all. Really hope that Iowa is able to hold on to the lead against Ohio State. They showed some potential a few weeks ago when they lost to Penn State as time expired, and only lost by one, but they have been so inconsistent this year

They took them Buckeyes to the Woodshed. Doesn't help PSU now but always nice to see Ohio State get crushed by a mediocore team.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
They took them Buckeyes to the Woodshed. Doesn't help PSU now but always nice to see Ohio State get crushed by a mediocore team.
I was thrilled watching them take over the 2nd half the way they did. I hope it gives them some momentum going into Wisconsin next week. Plus, it was nice to see the Huskers lose to Northwestern. It's rough being an Iowa fan living in Nebraska. I have tickets to go to the Iowa-Nebraska game in Lincoln this year.

Members online

Latest posts