Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blue Wave Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Hey all. I got my 10 packs today from Topps. Pretty pleased with the results. No Correa or Buxton Blue waves, but a nice assortment and no dups... 4 Hits
First, a couple of Red Waves #/25
Jin-De Jhang - Not the best prospect, but no complaints
RedWaveJhang_zps0e6f042b.gif

Evan Rutckyj - Every way I try pronouncing this dudes name, it makes me sound like a Klingon fromn Star Trek
RedWaveRutckyj_zps34688194.gif

and a couple of Blue Wave Autos. Both #/50 and seem to be pretty good power hitting prospects Arcia & Morban. Interesting choice of pictures on the Morban. Not sure that thiis dude bunts too often.
BWAutoArcia_zps12512c99.gif

BWAutoMorban_zps62fd1442.gif

Thanks for the look.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
you got an Arcia blue wave auto? wow

I'm still waiting on my packs to come, and mail usually only takes 1 day from PA to NH. At most 2 days.

Congrats on the hits.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Good looking cards. I like that Arcia a lot. Wanna trade? :)

Rutckyj is pronounced "ROOT-ski"; I hit his gold ref /50 and blue ref /250 if you want to go for the "ROOT-ski" rainbow?

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Good looking cards. I like that Arcia a lot. Wanna trade? :)

Rutckyj is pronounced "ROOT-ski"; I hit his gold ref /50 and blue ref /250 if you want to go for the "ROOT-ski" rainbow?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for the klingon rainbow. LOL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Just curious how you received the packs. USPS; FedEx; etc. I am on the road for the next 2 weeks and won't be home to get mine until the 22nd. Just curious so I can do my best to make arrangements if/when mine come.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Just curious how you received the packs. USPS; FedEx; etc. I am on the road for the next 2 weeks and won't be home to get mine until the 22nd. Just curious so I can do my best to make arrangements if/when mine come.

Mine came via usps

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts