Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey guys, was cleaning out some boxes and found an item I had forgotten about. A few years ago, I bought this from Topps Vault (paid about $10, I believe).

The first scan shows the item, the original pen and ink/marker artwork for the back of the 1988 Topps Big Baseball Dick Schofield card.

The second and third scans show the finished card that the artwork was used on. Pretty neat item! Somewhere around here is the Topps Vault COA for it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I would just like to say that today was a successful day for autographs. We got to the game earlier than expected, and just so happened to stumble upon the players entrance. 3 players arrived while we were there. Jay Bruce, Todd Frazier, and Shin Shoo Choo. Frazier and Bruce both signed. Unfortunately they both side paneled the ball but I don't care. I arrived with little expectations so getting autographs from those 2 was huge!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I would just like to say that today was a successful day for autographs. We got to the game earlier than expected, and just so happened to stumble upon the players entrance. 3 players arrived while we were there. Jay Bruce, Todd Frazier, and Shin Shoo Choo. Frazier and Bruce both signed. Unfortunately they both side paneled the ball but I don't care. I arrived with little expectations so getting autographs from those 2 was huge!

Congrats on the auto's! Sounds like you're having a great time. Alright, I'll admit it! I'm jealous!:mrgreen:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Congrats on the auto's! Sounds like you're having a great time. Alright, I'll admit it! I'm jealous!:mrgreen:

I'm having a blast! Other than the fog delay that sent us home early yesterday lol. There may even be a Josh Willingham signing on friday while I'm in town

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Out for the night. Gotta organize the JJ's after getting a couple new (and desperately needed) 3 row boxes. Haven't taken pics and updated PB since it went over, so not even concerned with that anymore. Just wanna get them together and organized.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
This is for Joe! [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION]

Brandon Phillips batting

Attachments

• 1370996901798.jpg
    1370996901798.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts