Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Saturday Morning Thread@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, I realized today driving to work that I work more in one day than I sleep in two days....ugh, not cool man

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
beginning to miss DAVE -- DAVE -- DAVE and some other missing posters . guess when ice fishing and moose chasing season comes back
?????????

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading up to Rapid City for the day with my mom. Should be a fun time with Sturgis going on. I'm ready for my wedding next summer to be over already. We have just under a year until it, but the planning is already a pain. Trying to book a photographer and the prices are crazy

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Heading up to Rapid City for the day with my mom. Should be a fun time with Sturgis going on. I'm ready for my wedding next summer to be over already. We have just under a year until it, but the planning is already a pain. Trying to book a photographer and the prices are crazy

Little wedding hint, take flowers for example...she says "Zach, what do you like better, the pink or the purple?" You say "hmm, they are both nice, what do you think honey?" she says "I kinda like the pink better" you say "yeah that's what I was thinking too..."
Happy fiancé, happy wedding, happy husband ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Already been doing stuff like that. Heck, she basically gets free range on most of the wedding since she's the one who's been dreaming about it since she was little

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
image test

attachment.php

Attachments

• griffey.jpg
    griffey.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 24

Members online

Latest posts