Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yes I do! What can I do for you Zac?

Could you either send an open offer or message to this guy regarding his Joe Benson Atomic and Oswaldo Arcia Gold auto? We were trying to work a deal out and I asked him what he collected or if he was open to selling but he cancelled without even replying to me. I'm mainly interested in the Benson atomicand would be willing to buy it, but he won't communicate with me

http://www.beckett.com/users/dustin12368

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Could you either send an open offer or message to this guy regarding his Joe Benson Atomic and Oswaldo Arcia Gold auto? We were trying to work a deal out and I asked him what he collected or if he was open to selling but he cancelled without even replying to me. I'm mainly interested in the Benson atomicand would be willing to buy it, but he won't communicate with me

http://www.beckett.com/users/dustin12368

Wow interesting. I would if he sold it, or thought you were not really genuine in the offer.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wow interesting. I would if he sold it, or thought you were not really genuine in the offer.

It just irritates me becuase his lack of communication. I don't see why he couldn't either tell me what he was looking for or a simple yes or no to selling. Its frustrating when I'm looking for 6 (3 now since I have 3) cards with a print run of 10 each that a guy with one isn't willing to communicate

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It just irritates me becuase his lack of communication. I don't see why he couldn't either tell me what he was looking for or a simple yes or no to selling. Its frustrating when I'm looking for 6 (3 now since I have 3) cards with a print run of 10 each that a guy with one isn't willing to communicate

I sent you a PM

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
More like Negative 5 Star

$%28KGrHqR,%21ooFBul4Z8S7BQpF9y%28l-w%7E%7E60_57.JPG

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm so glad that I can't afford to buy anything from Five Star. I would just be disappointed once I got it in since it would be beat to heck

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Stop barking Richard!!! You are going to wake up the neighbors!

Man those Five Star cards are....... man I can't even think of another adjective for those pieces of crap!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I can not imagine a better MVP race in my lifetime than what we are going to see declared later today in the A.L.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I can not imagine a better MVP race in my lifetime than what we are going to see declared later today in the A.L.

I agree. I'm bummed the Angels only go see the Twins in April, because I was hoping to go see them next summer when we make our annual trek over to Minnesota to catch a couple of games but I could always go see the Tigers again. Saw them this past year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts