Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning, all.

I am looking forward to seeing Lincoln, too.

We saw Skyfall the other day and really enjoyed it (though I disagree with those who think Javier Bardem was great in it; he was okay, but nothing too special)

I will say that Daniel Craig may be the best Bond of them all. His characterization is the closest to the novels Bond. I like Connery, too, but Craig does the role so well.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Get you PayPal issues sorted out Andy?

was planning on figuring it out after lunch. been so busy with work and everything that these last couple days i've had little time to do anything except sleep. my feeling is that the issue was with my mobile app, there is no reason why my account shouldn't be verified

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Still hoping for a recovery, hang in there little buddy.

536303_4986980360678_360303789_n.jpg

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Yup, that is the one.

I am thinking they are no longer in business.
They don't have any 2012 product listed on their site and I have tried to call a couple of times today and no one has answered.
The message doesn't even state who they are.
Also, emails have not been returned.

It's too bad because they have a lot of nice, older wax at good prices.

this place,http://www.sccentral.com/ just call them [SIZE=-1]Toll Free: 1-800-680-3813[/SIZE]
I have not bought from them since 2011
M-F 8am-6pm CST and Sat 9am-4pm CST

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I should really start getting some auctions ready. I need to minimize the damage to my bank account this Christmas, or at least try to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online