Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How 'bout them Bruins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Wow, what a difference a couple days makes. Hawks looked real good today. Struggled a bit defensively with Toews out, though. Hopefully he's back for game 6 and we can try to put em away in Boston. Go Hawks!!!

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
congrats to the blackhawks and their fans.

Best team won the game and the series. Amazing finish for them in this game, scoring twice in 17 seconds when I'm sure everyone in Boston was making plans for watching game 7.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
What an awesome series, and even more awesome the Hawks are bringing the cup home again! I'm sure they'll be talking about this one for decades...I know I will.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
It's just too bad that he was the only player on the ice playing with injuries.

I didn't see anyone say that. Feel free to bring up anyone specific you'd like.

I just think it's fairly impressive that someone played with a broken rib (extremely painful), separated shoulder, and either played with or punctured his during game 7 most likely due to the broken rib he was playing through. If you don't think so, feel free to ignore or talk about your favorite players.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I know that no one said that. I've just seen people make excuses for losses due to injury in the past. I believe Brian Bickell was playing with a broken wrist, and he had a valid case for MVP of the Finals.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I know that no one said that. I've just seen people make excuses for losses due to injury in the past. I believe Brian Bickell was playing with a broken wrist, and he had a valid case for MVP of the Finals.

Definitely not an excuse this time. More just impressed at the extent of what Bergeron was able to play through.

Members online

Latest posts