Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

game used ball from a game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I never got one before but i see that Phillies.com sells the game used ball/foul balls. I see someone has a Ryan Howard foul ball too certified by Phillies that it is real. I may go for it but it is around 32 bucks now. Does anyone get these? I thought it would go well with my auto bat and maybe in the furture have him auto it...

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
The royals team store sells game used balls. I caught the two in my avatar at a royals vs Cleveland game last Spring. Both were hit by kipnis from Cleveland. Same at bat :)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The Blue Jays also sell game-used balls at the team shop at Rogers Centre. Last season I think they were around $30 and were MLB authenticated. The certificate would indicate the game date, inning, pitcher and batter, and what happened (e.g. 4th pitch of AB, fouled into the dirt). Kind of cool memorabilia if you collect one of the players mentioned.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
The Twins sell game used balls at Target field during the game. They have a stand on the concourse in right-center where you sign up before the 5th inning (IIRC). I believe they were charging $30 and the balls come from the game you are attending.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
The royals team store sells game used balls. I caught the two in my avatar at a royals vs Cleveland game last Spring. Both were hit by kipnis from Cleveland. Same at bat :)

Any chance at all you would sell those? I'm a huge Indians fan and I would love to add those to my collection. Plus I could give one of them to my little brother who is a huge Kipnis fan.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If you guys ever have the time, you should check the play-by-plays for your GU baseballs. The authentication # is just assigned to the play that happened before the ball was retired. Sometimes you can draw some lines to other plays that the ball was involved in.

I don't remember the exact information I had, but the aforementioned Glen Perkins baseball could have been hit by a couple decent players.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
This topic has been approved by the Department of Redundancy Department.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using the FCB mobile app.

Can you point me in the direction of the non-redundancy dept?

To the OP, I only have a one game used ball that Andruw hit and I wouldn't have gone after it except he hit a HR in the same game. I know it's very likely I won't ever get a HR ball so I was alright getting one that was mlb authenticated from the same game. I overpaid though...guy I bought it from included the reciept from the team store...no wonder some people file item not described....

Last edited:

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
The Twins sell a wide range of game used balls in their pro shop. I bought a game used Eric Hosmer baseball which he hit for a double in his rookie season (MLB authenticated) for $50.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
He's just razzing you...because of course a game used ball would be from a game.

Like saying, "Atlanta Braves from Atlanta."

d-dodgeball-intro.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts