Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh...how quickly the bird changes his tune.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
He is the absolute biggest joke in the history of pro sports, PERIOD!

Even if he continues playing after his suspension is up and finishes the contract, I can't imagine him going away because he NEEDS, WANTS everyone to look at him.

Maybe he'll marry a Kardashian so he can continue hogging the spotlight even though he's irrelevant.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
60 Minutes reran their story on him this week. It really made him look terrible. In fact, no one on either side came off really well, but A-rod was portrayed as a man who would practically kill to keep his secrets, with intimations of violence against his drug doc (who is the least convincing human being I've ever seen, I half-expected him to be revealed as an alien wearing a human suit).

I think now that some time has passed and maybe some new voiced come into his life, he's realizing what so many others have in all sorts of scandals, which is it's better to own up, apologize, and rehabilitate than it is to deny to all ends. He might see where Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Rafael Palmeiro, etc., are at the moment, especially in light of the recent HOF voting, and realize that he might be in their boat for the next 25 years. A little contrition, some attitude adjustment, maybe some sort of overture to restructure his contract (knowing that the union likely wouldn't allow it anyway), and being able to say he finished his career "clean" be very beneficial to him in the long run.

Members online