Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Donruss Collections *NINE* Box Group Break - 7 slots - $45 dlvd *CLOSED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

[MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION]

I see you are posting the recorded video to YouTube, but break guidelines require they be shown live. This is done not to punish long-time members, but to make it fair for newer people who may want to break that haven't established trust.

If you can post to YouTube then you have a webcam. Shoot over to UStream or BlogTV and make an account there where you can break live on camera and snip the recordings.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Yes sir, picked up the Frank last night...one more to go.

Since lot 6 is claimed, want to split 7 30/15, with me paying $30...shipping is separate.
[MENTION=2360]sportscardtheory[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Awesome - was it hard getting both of his Preferred Prized Collections? I still need the Rusty Greer after all these years! Feel free to throw up a couple scans if you gottem! I keep meaning to ask you if you ever got Gwynn's Reserve Collection card.
pipp.jpg

odeen422.jpg
odeen421.jpg

odeen420.jpg
odeen419.jpg

odeen418.jpg
odeen417.jpg

odeen416.jpg

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
@RustyGreerFan

I see you are posting the recorded video to YouTube, but break guidelines require they be shown live. This is done not to punish long-time members, but to make it fair for newer people who may want to break that haven't established trust.

If you can post to YouTube then you have a webcam. Shoot over to UStream or BlogTV and make an account there where you can break live on camera and snip the recordings.

Hi Adam!

I use a Flip Video mounted on a tripod and do not own a webcam. Since we only have one slot left and the other six are veteran members, can we move forward this time?

A_Pharis

Hi Adam!

I use a Flip Video mounted on a tripod and do not own a webcam. Since we only have one slot left and the other six are veteran members, can we move forward this time?

We can since it's so close to being done, but in he future we'll have to see about this. We just don't want to see a situation where someone who's been here 2 months wants to break higher dollar stuff without doing it live. Obviously, that doesn't apply to this situation, but you know how people can be.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
One slot left w/ Maddux, Glavine, Chipper, Smoltz, Bagwell & Biggio as some of the names. Many of those with multiple versions. Some already HOF - some in the near future.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
RGF, I just sent you a PM. If I'm understanding right, you're doing another break similar to the last one I participated in. I'll tentatively speak for the last slot, pending a quick catch up on exactly what's going on. Shoot me a call if you have a chance.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
PM sent on
Lot 2 - @BenG76 - PENDING
Cardinals, Cubs, Brewers, D-Rays(?), Blue Jays, A's

I mainly want the Cubs. If anyone wants in this lot please PM me to discuss it.

SINFULONE may want in.PM to you.Do these cards have gloss that badly sticks together and damages cards?

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
SINFULONE may want in.PM to you.Do these cards have gloss that badly sticks together and damages cards?

Yes, they can stick together and damage cards. But these boxes came from the same seller that [MENTION=2840]BunchOBull[/MENTION] bought two boxes from last month. He did not indicate any condition issues from his two boxes.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Yes, they can stick together and damage cards. But these boxes came from the same seller that [MENTION=2840]BunchOBull[/MENTION] bought two boxes from last month. He did not indicate any condition issues from his two boxes.

Despite obvious age to the boxes, the packs/cards were pristine, and I had a great rip.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Guys - I've got the boxes in hand. They look good.
[MENTION=2090]TNP777[/MENTION] claimed the first slot, so we're nearly ready to break. I am still awaiting two payments.

If any trades are in the works please let me know ASAP. There is an outside chance we break tonight.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Anyone up for a trade?

I'm looking to deal A-Rod, Vlad, Sheffield, and Pedro.

My scrubs are also available - the more well known ones are Rondell, Charles Johnson, Renteria, Kotsay, Livan, Luis Castillo, Fullmer, and Ibanez.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I struck a deal with BenG76 for Cardinals.If it's easier for you just mail to him and he can ship to me.

Members online