Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### THURSDAY MORNING THREAD ######### 8/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Morning guys.

Hate to bring this up here, but I don't feel I'm doing my part as a good site member if I don't say something.... If anyone is wondering where AmishDave is, he is suspended. 10 months ago he hit me up about being interested in some items (clothing) I mentioned I was getting ready to ebay. Said he couldn't afford them, I said I'd give him time to pay, on top of what I thought was a really good deal. 3-4 months come and go says he's gonna pay me or now buy me a pc item. Never heard from him again after several messages. Fast forward to about two weeks ago, I got the mods involved. After 10 months waiting on $135, after mod pressure, he sends said items back to me. Gee thanks. Just remember to do your homework, be cautious, and that just b/c someone says good morning to you, it doesn't mean they are a person of their word.

Unfortunately, this deal will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. This deal, other problems others have had, traffic, and the constant negativity I just don't want to be around. After I finish up a few messages on other deals and pms I have ongoing I'll be leaving the site as an active member. I don't post much anymore anyway, and will occassionally check pms, but otherwise I'm done. Good luck to everyone.

Would hate to see you go man, but you do whats best for you.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A well deserved thank you to [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] for sending me a couple of Red Sox autos (Boggs, Doerr) for the collection. Have a few things to send your way soon for your HOF collection bud.

Much appreciated!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Glad they got to you safely Dan! I thought the Boggs RC would fit in nicely with your Red Sox collection

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Well I'm considering signing up for SCN to help me with TTM. I'm just wondering though if its worth it. Any TTM experts out there care to chime in? @dano7 @JustinG08
You will save the cost of a year in stamps that you didn't use on risky signers. You can also track your successes and ask for help from others. It covers all four major sports, plus an "other" category. The "other" listings are excellent for non-sports A&G cards, Olympians, etc.
DANNY

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon/Evening Gents! Busy work week, and TONS of performance reviews to deliver over the next week. Looking forward to most and only have one that will be "bad news", but the trend of the person knows it is coming.

Michael - Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to your post the other day. We are PUMPED for our son to make it into the real world! Due date is coming up soon. I start my leave after next week unless he comes earlier than expected.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks for the comments guys. I've used SCN just for the most recent successes, but I went ahead and signed up for the whole thing. Gonna have to look more into it this weekend. I hope to get a few requests mailed out soon since I pretty much took the summer off since I was way too busy with work and everything else

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Ever lose a card from your pc?
My various lists and check off sheets note I have a tris speaker bat, and I can picture the card in my mind but no scan and no card going through my pc's...

Members online