Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm a little annoyed at how you can't put a web address with .me in your signature and it recognize it as a web address via a link. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it is really annoying.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good afternoon. Saved this one from the patch fakers.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good afternoon everybody.

69MetsFan, glad to hear you survived the blowout. I've never had one myself but I've seen other cars and semis have blowouts and it freaks me out.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I live close to a major highway and interstate ,several weeks ago a person walking around 3:30 am was hit and killed at my get on ramp . Saturday morning at 4:30 am I was going to work and as I turned on ramp there was a man in dark clothes and a back pack in front of me = slamming brakes to miss him .
As for early riser alarm 4:30 out of bed 5:00 , dressed by 6;00 at work by 6:45 . Hate to see sunset when working for someone else .

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon everybody.

69MetsFan, glad to hear you survived the blowout. I've never had one myself but I've seen other cars and semis have blowouts and it freaks me out.

Thanks. It's amazing how fast it happens. I swear I got close enough to the other car to smell what the driver had for lunch.

I live close to a major highway and interstate ,several weeks ago a person walking around 3:30 am was hit and killed at my get on ramp . Saturday morning at 4:30 am I was going to work and as I turned on ramp there was a man in dark clothes and a back pack in front of me = slamming brakes to miss him .
As for early riser alarm 4:30 out of bed 5:00 , dressed by 6;00 at work by 6:45 . Hate to see sunset when working for someone else .

I don't understand why people wear dark clothes while walking close enough to get run over. So much for "common sense".

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks. Had it for a while now.
How have you been Mac?
Things are good, just been busy heading into the end of the year. Can't wait for the holidays. As for collecting, been on a dry spell here with no incoming Belle cards in a minute that I need. I have one on the watch list but it doesn't end for like 5 days, so might be a while :(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well just a little homework to do tonight, and then no class tomorrow. They are interviewing candidates for a job tomorrow during my class time, and the professor has to be there for the interviews. I do have to run to the post office tomorrow though.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Things are good, just been busy heading into the end of the year. Can't wait for the holidays. As for collecting, been on a dry spell here with no incoming Belle cards in a minute that I need. I have one on the watch list but it doesn't end for like 5 days, so might be a while :(
:lol: I have not bought a card in 3+ months

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm a little annoyed at how you can't put a web address with .me in your signature and it recognize it as a web address via a link. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it is really annoying.

Hey Mac! When doing it in your sig, are you using the [\URL] by chance? If so, I think it... of [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - HUZZAH!

Members online