Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~Saturday 1/2********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Thank you to whoever changed the thread title

th

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jaymes dad has made slight improvements. They moved him again yesterday. Now he is completely out of the critical care unit. It's gonna be tough to get Jayme to leave this afternoon. Might have to find out were they keep the sedatives

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Back to work this morning after a long Christmas break. I'm really beginning to wonder how some people make it in life. Come in, do the same thing for years and if we do a shutdown for two weeks, come back in, they loose their minds like they've never done the jobs before, SMH. I knew it was going to be a slow start buy not to where people just completely draw a blank with what they're supposed to do. **rant over**

Had a great day yesterday, got caught up with some folks I havent seen in a few years.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all. Jaymes dad has made slight improvements. They moved him again yesterday. Now he is completely out of the critical care unit. It's gonna be tough to get Jayme to leave this afternoon. Might have to find out were they keep the sedatives

Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.

Season 5 was pretty good. Once it's done, you have 8 episodes left til February 14th.

Season 6, episode 4, background on Morgan, is on right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts