Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If these were supposed to be #ed to 31 how many do you suppose exist that are not #ed ?

View attachment 61102

Back in 03/04ish I purchased 50 or so misc Pacific parallel sets (various sports) missing the serial #s . They came from a Pacific Rep at one point to a third party that I got them from. Some of them were cool as I remember some of the FB ones being some cards that never were released but I can't remember the reason. Anyway my point is it has been 12 years or so since then and I never saw duplicates of most of them. There probably were some, but I can't remember the sets, that were available as I was selling mine, but it wasn't a huge amount. Overall I'd say a handful of each. I collect the Clark's I can add at the right price but it's been forever since I have seen one.

Ryan

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
If there were 2000 of this sets floating around, where are they?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just got this set this morning. Not Serial numbered and pretty heavy (Bronze). Not as heavy as the 97 Pinnacle Express Bronze as they are half the thickness.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I've always put 96 Mirror Gold as top of my favorite list, partly because of what it represents personally, but the case can easily be made for the 24K Mirror Gold as "best parallel ever"... Beautiful in hand! Great pick up!

I agree across the board; the significance of the '96 MGs is unparalleled, but for sheer look, the 24kt is my favorite by far. Glad to knock it off the list.

Members online