Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Mays sporting , fence buster, and Killebrew please sir!

Wow my day just got a lot better!:D

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I need suggestions then
I first copied and pasted the doc and people wanted google docs
Now Ive done that and people still cant see on phones
What do you "mobile" people want me to do?

Works just fine on my iPhone. The google doc that is. Much appreciated sir.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] for Banks?
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] for Musial?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

One of the best young pitchers in the game, but I'm hoping for vintage, high end, or an amalgam of the two...:)

moore is awesome though!

Yeah, seems to be what the majority are looking for. HOF, vintage, future HOF stuff. Making it hard in me because all I have is young star stuff lol. You damn old-timers. I'll find something to put up for the Moore's also. Really thought those would go fast. The last golden moment auto went for a hair over $15.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Contemplating the irvin. Sweet vintage posted up. Dans a happy guy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Adam, I think there are a lot or maybe a few of us (not really sure if either is the case though :lol: ) that might be holding back from claiming to not seem too greedy. I know that I would claim the shat out of every HOFer Auto and GU that gets posted, but I want others to have a chance first, then if they go unclaimed for a few days, I will swoop in and claim.

With that being said, I hope some more members get in here and participate, I think that this is one of the best threads that FCB has going for itself right now. What better way to build upon our community than helping each other out. There are way too many times that people try and nickel and dime the crap out of you when trading or selling. I would much rather give something to a grateful member than sell it to some lowballer.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I would love for some new blood to come in! And as far as claiming - claim all you want. We all know you are going to put up something just as good as what you take.

I feel like I've maybe claimed too much, at times. Two if my claims went to others, but I still feel bad about it. That said, I'm still going to claim, but will wait until I can gather some stuff the rest of you PC lol.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
This is not being offered as a lot, each are one offering and fairly confident they all meet the $15 minimum in their current condition. But feel free to claim as much as you want.

EDIT: Mays sporting , fence buster, and Killebrew are gone to @MojoDan

I added the ones i still have pending as well.

sketchlot_zpsf3a17020.jpg

griffeygold_zpsfb733ed3.jpg

Campanella has a crease that goes diagonally across the bottom right. you can see it in the scan.
Hank Aaron has a faint pencil writing on the top left just left of his head. cant really see it in the scan.
Banks has a pencil mark to the right of his head through the green, didnt realize it at first.
vintage1_zpsf092f121.jpg

vintage2_zpsb549a93d.jpg

could I claim the 59 Maris please

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] I'd like to claim the '59 Musial if that would be ok.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

I don't think the Gamble auto cuts it, please find something with a higher value for this thread. I don't want to let this go downhill as it is not fair to those that are posting $50 to $75 items. Not that everything has to be that high, but a $7 card isn't half the min requirement of $15.00.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.