Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I think I'm one behind, so I am adding to catch up. I have to approve what you put up for this card though.

What kind of value should be put up in place of this? If I have a card that is equal I will claim this.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am thinking about getting an 8x10 to frame it with. Did you ever have it displayed?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I am thinking about getting an 8x10 to frame it with. Did you ever have it displayed?

I did not, it was one of three items that I had signed that day, I brought a ball and a card, they had the pin there, so I bought it and had all three signed. I thought the pin was very cool, but I too could never find a way to display it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Is the most up to date spreadsheet in post 1? I am going to post up a cool item I got this weekend for any Mantle collector but I want to see the updated spreadsheet because it'll make me +3 and I might want to claim something as well :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Okay, here we go. I deeply apologize for the mixup in getting an item up to giveaway. I PM'd Bill and he reminded me I could post a mem. item. The value is roughly $15-$20
Here is something unique. I'm not at home so I can't get a picture.

I have a Billy Butler SGA jersey (size M). I believe it's limited to 20,000 or so. Hardly (if ever) been worn. It's probably not a good jersey for wearing around, but it's a good item for a player collector.
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I just went thru and updated the sheet, I sent it to my home mail as google docs are now blocked at work, so I will upload it when I get home in about 45 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts