Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

?!?!?!?!?!?!Friday Morning Thread!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day -, only three more Friday night home days . Tonight is bobble head night - Madison Bumgarner - he grew up five miles from stadium so a crowd is expected .

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Cool morning but is expected to warm up! Baseball/Football weekend, very busy around here.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] Sorry to hear about your mom. We're all here for you. Take care.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] Sorry to hear about your mom. We're all here for you. Take care.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Be strong, Danny [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]. You need anything, I know there's a list of willing to listen. :grouphug:

As for the squad here, off to Minneapolis for a fantasy draft and visiting my brother & his family in a matter of moments. Hopefully taking in the Twins / Stros game Sunday, so N can run the bases after the game. That'll be a fun experience for her and worthy of a truck ton of pics. Hopefully some yard sales & card shops will be hit up as well.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class today, but its my 2.5 hour class. Doing laundry now, and then my girlfriend and I are heading home for the evening. Its gonna be a quick trip for us, coming back tomorrow evening. With her busy cross country schedule, she wants to get home when she can, so I figure I might as well go too.
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] congrats on the accomplishment!
[MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] I'm jealous if you do get to go the Twins game. Was there a couple of weeks ago, but wanna go back badly

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. One class today, but its my 2.5 hour class. Doing laundry now, and then my girlfriend and I are heading home for the evening. Its gonna be a quick trip for us, coming back tomorrow evening. With her busy cross country schedule, she wants to get home when she can, so I figure I might as well go too.
@George_Calfas congrats on the accomplishment!
@AmishDave I'm jealous if you do get to go the Twins game. Was there a couple of weeks ago, but wanna go back badly

Just gotta convince the Mrs. on tickets behind the Stros dugout. I'm such a huge Altuve fan, I'd love to get near him. First game I'll have been to since Sept. '11, when we went to a doubleheader on Labor Day vs. the White Sox, when Zach Stewart had a no-no or perfect game going into the 8th.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I don't know if you're one for getting stuff signed IP or not, but I can tell you that back in June, when the Astros were at Colorado, Carlos Correa signed a few autographs, but unfortunately no Altuve that weekend :(

Members online

Latest posts