Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Very nice Frank Thomas additions guys. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm jealous. It seems like this has been the Super Sweet 90's Big Hurt thread. The Ultra Platinum Pizzazz was a down right steal. The Score Premier has an incredible scan. The Topps Gold Label 1/1 is awesome. The Pinnacle serial numbered Big Bang is crazy rare. Too bad the image of the Black Diamond Mystery Numbers was wrong. It's no Frank, but it is my contribution of a Emerald Mystery Numbers. Alex is numbered /5.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1450452778.455997.jpg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Very nice Frank Thomas additions guys. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm jealous. It seems like this has been the Super Sweet 90's Big Hurt thread. The Ultra Platinum Pizzazz was a down right steal. The Score Premier has an incredible scan. The Topps Gold Label 1/1 is awesome. The Pinnacle serial numbered Big Bang is crazy rare. Too bad the image of the Black Diamond Mystery Numbers was wrong. It's no Frank, but it is my contribution of a Emerald Mystery Numbers. Alex is numbered /5.

View attachment 57546

Amazing!

I wonder if the Ruth 1/1 ever surfaced?

I've been trying unsuccessfully to build onto these three:

99_MysteryNumbersEmerald_VladF.jpg

BagwellMNEmeraldF.jpg

99_MysteryNumbersEmerald_BiggioF.jpg

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
Black Diamond is going to have a lot of surface issues. I busted a box last year and most of the cards were stuck together.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
No pics yet, but I finally found a 1995 Finest refractor of Conine for two bucks.

And this isn't 90's, but I figure some of you will appreciate it. I've gotten down to a small number of Conines to search for. I have several alerts set up on eBay, I check COMC and Sportlots daily, and still nothing. I was bored at work and decided to search in both title and description, mainly because I was trying to find obscure team sets and stadium giveaways. I struck out, but found a card I've been searching for for a few years. I started in 1993 and worked my way to the end of his Marlins days in 2005. After staring at more than 1000 listings, I saw one for "2004 Topps Chrome Red X-Fractor lot of 29 - pick one. Could it be, my 2nd most wanted post-2000 Conine? I looked through his list and didn't see it. It took me looking through it the 3rd time before I saw his name at the bottom of the list. I immediately hit the BIN, but it didn't give me the option to pick a player. I emailed him right after paying and no response. Crap, hope he doesn't send me Marcus Giles or some other random. It was never marked as shipped, but several days later it arrived
52gu1w.jpg

When I opened the envelope, I saw the back first and it was badly off centered. Luckily, the front isn't bad. I got it for a whopping $4.25 delivered, which is less than a 10th of what I would have paid

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013

View attachment 57546
Would love that in my pc!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I need some help guys . I'm trying to put together a trade and need some value help on some cards. Please let me know what you believe these cards would sell for. I apologize in advance if this trade doesn't work out and I end up selling them to whoever. Please trust me I'm not spamming a future sale. Thank you

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1450535619.540369.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1450535637.399121.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1450535649.170676.jpg

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Dang I paid more for my Jeter ungraded a long time ago if you do sell instead of trade I can do $375.00 shipped.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online